• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
And BTW. The Admiral told me to inform you that we'll be sharing bunks.. Appearantly all the officer bunks were taken so you'll be sleeping with me..
Unfortunetly I have the top bunk and all the rumours of my bladder problems are true.. But orders are orders huh.. *Pushes elbow in Randakars side*

Randakar gets to try the top bunk while Paendrag is still in it

But I'll we'll have a gay time telling stories about our homes, fart competions, Romano-Greco wrestling.. I can see it now.. You'll be reading the newspaper to me and you might even read my letters from my folks to me.. I in return can tell you about my interestin job.
Ohhh this'll be great.. It was such a long time since I bunked with an academic. *Jim-Bob almost jumps of excitment*

Here look at this new invention.. They call it a monkeywrench.. Fantastic what they can come up with huh.

"Uh. Are you sure you know what you're doing there mr ..? That doesn't look like a - ah, right, you broke it."

Bob looks at the confusing .. man? Woman? It was hard to tell, underneath all that grime and sooth.

"Anyway, I'm sure you don't mind switching bunks, right? I mean, I know there's a free ground bunk over at .. " he twitches. "bunker fifteen-twelve, right? Yes, fifteen-twelve. The one with all the americans. I'm sure they'd be delighted to .. make your acquaintance."

edit: OOC: :rofl: Nice roleplay there Paendrag :p

What a welcome change this place is. At first the guys at the gate looked pretty sour, but as soon as I mentioned that I crash landed my Viper they were all smiles. In their eagerness to get me inside they nearly pulled my arm of. They took me to what I understand to be their commanding officer. He gave me a drink and called me a damn fine pilot. I liked him right away.

Of course he wanted to know why I crashed. I told him only the rough outline, since I don't know if I can trust him. How I was flying solo, looking for Cylons when one of them was suddenly behind me. I was busy shaking him of, when another one appeared. They hit me, but I managed to take both of them down. I thought I would be able to land, but the power failed at the last minute and I crashed.

He then asked me the strangest question: Why was I looking for Shai Long? I didn't know what to say and I must have looked pretty uncomfortable. He didn't seem to mind though, but remarked how exciting those solo black ops could be and that he wished he was in the thick of it again. He kept on talking till at one point he mentioned that he had heard from the guards that I flew a viper. This shocked me out of my thought process. GUARDS! Am I a prisoner? I must have nodded, because he noted something down and then promised me a viper to fly. Apparently it was in mint condition or something, but I didn't really pay any attention to what he was saying next. My head was pounding: I was not a prisoner, but I was given a new viper. He doesn't know about Cylons, but they do have vipers. Can it be? They all look human. Can this really be ... He suddenly bellowed for his secretary. Shaking my hand he gave him orders. Still a bit shocked I just mumbled thanks and followed the underling out of the office. With the door closing behind me there was just one thing going through my mind.

Have I found it? Is this earth?

This will most likely be the last Werewolf game i will sit out of because starting next week my schedule will be devoid of anything but plain school.

Well, good luck to everyone participating in this. :)

Captain Villamor was just dead tired. Two DSCs couldn't shake off the leaden feeling of knowing your countrymen were essentially doomed on the Rock. He itched to get back into the action, but in what? The Peashooter he had brought in was badly damaged, with a wing chewed up and an engine that wanted to choke itself every ten minutes or so, very dangerous when dogfighting a Zero. He'd heard news about the newfangled planes they were bringing in, but there was only one way to truly find out if they were capable stuff, and that was to fly them. However all the Americans got first dibs, and the Peashooter soldiered on for him. Perhaps it would have been better to be on the ground as a guerrilla instead...

TBF_GeorgeBush.jpg

In as President Bush, flying a TBM Avenger.

pfff "President" Bush :rolleyes:
Youngsters these days, no humility!

You're right. And Bush would be boring anyway.

nixon.gif

How about Lt.Cmdr. Nixon? :D

As

Wild Bill Kelso

3163963522_6ea873be40.jpg

In as Mr. Chocolate Pudding flying his pimped 1944 Hellcat

vLN subbing for Xarkan

This will most likely be the last Werewolf game i will sit out of because starting next week my schedule will be devoid of anything but plain school.

Well, good luck to everyone participating in this. :)

This game won't start until next week anyway, so you actually *can* join :)

Mmmm... just when I have some spare time, a nice simple game of Werewolf appears! Hurrah!

In, as Flight Lieutenant Frank "Mutton" Ramsden, RAAF, finding himself a bit too far from home for comfort in his CA-1 Wirraway, thanks to some creative mapreading and a couple of bottles of cheap scotch.

Strewth.