• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
All right, I'll switch

unvote jacob-Lundgren
vote muttoneer

now, this is getting interesting...

Oh FFS.

You're all so convinced I'm a wolf that even I'm starting to believe you.

I bandwagon, I'm suspicious. I put in throwaways, I'm suspicious.

I can't be bothered defending myself any more, or dropping hints for people to get in touch with me so I'll just come out with it. I'm a hunter. I could be useful to you. Or you could just lynch me. Your call :mad:

I'm sticking with my OY vote. It was a bloody stupid leaderlynch and I've not got anyone better to vote for.

Oh FFS.

You're all so convinced I'm a wolf that even I'm starting to believe you.

I bandwagon, I'm suspicious. I put in throwaways, I'm suspicious.

I can't be bothered defending myself any more, or dropping hints for people to get in touch with me so I'll just come out with it. I'm a hunter. I could be useful to you. Or you could just lynch me. Your call :mad:

I'm sticking with my OY vote. It was a bloody stupid leaderlynch and I've not got anyone better to vote for.
personally, if i was you, i'd save myself.

he who lives to fight another day...

Is scrambling just supposed to be between the candidates already voted on? (like mutt and vln) In that case, I'm keeping my vote on oy as I get baddy vibes from him, and that leaderlynch is just too strange to ignore.

Official vote count, 45min to deadline

von Loch Ness - 6 - von Loch Ness, OrangeYoshi, the_hdk, trespoe, Calamity, snoopdogg
muttoneer - 5 - The Arch Mede, dublish, AOK.11, jacob-Lundgren, Kriszo
OrangeYoshi - 4 - Jopi, muttoneer, sbr, Tornadoli,
jacob-Lundgren - 4 - Yakman, walrus, randakar

not voted - 0 - :)

Missed one vote - von Loch Ness, muttoneer

Hehe, if all jacob voters vote OY, then we get a THREE WAY TIEEEEE!!!

A tie is NOT what the village wants, or needs tonight while we're still pissing in the breeze.

I created a two person tie because there's no way it will stand until the deadline - your behaviour doesn't seem like that of a loyal Pilot....

A tie is NOT what the village wants, or needs tonight while we're still pissing in the breeze.

I created a two person tie because there's no way it will stand until the deadline - your behaviour doesn't seem like that of a loyal Pilot....

True.

Unvote OrangeYoshi
Vote Tornadoli