• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I thought it was Tornadoli he wanted to kill :confused:

I got him hanged, snoop only irritated me - much in the way the label on my jumper is irritating the back of my neck. OrangeYoshi is now on kill on sight.

Can we please not have a complete bandwagon on OY by the way? I don't mind seeing him lynched, but I don't want to throw a day of voting out the window either.

He wants to kill everybody. He's a grouch.:)

oscar.jpg

Can we TIE the both of them next game?

Can we please not have a complete bandwagon on OY by the way? I don't mind seeing him lynched, but I don't want to throw a day of voting out the window either.

I hear ya. I don't even think he's a baddy but, well. He practically asked to be lynched by the village. I mean, he could've just said something to jonti, telling him to prove his role soon.

Sorry I forgot to vote, I was out last night, and I woke up at 2 PM. It kinda ruined my schedule.

I'm going to vote OY for now, because he might very well be a cultist/wolf who just took out a hunter for his pack. I don't disagree with what OY said in his defense, but it makes just as much sense if OY was a member of another pack. And it's not like we have an abundance of good leads.

Vote OrangeYoshi

Day 3 is still a very good day for evidence I think, in spite of the fact that pack should be almost dead. Some of the more suspicious folks from the jopi/walrus and snoop wagons should get some attention.:

Final vote count

Jester180 - 6 - snoopdogg, randakar, AOK.11, Calamity, sbr, OrangeYoshi
Jopi - 4 - von Loch Ness, trespoe, Jester180, Yakman
walrus - 4 - The Arch Mede, EUROO7, Paendrag, Raczynski
Raczynski - 4 - jacob-Lundgren, walrus, Tornadoli, Jopi
snoopdogg - 4 - Ciryandor, Hax, dublish, muttoneer
von Loch Ness - 1 - jonti-h
AOK.11 - 1 - the_hdk
the_hdk - 1 - Kriszo
randakar - 1 - Rysz

I'd like to by lynched today, if you guys have no better ideas.
No hard feelings for anyone who votes me.

Why not just sub out? I'd take your place.

Oficial vote count, 22h 25min to deadline

OrangeYoshi - 4 - randakar, Tornadoli, snoopdogg, Jopi
von Loch Ness - 1 - trespoe
randakar - 1 - dublish
Calamity - 1 - Calamity

not voted - 12 - Yakman, Calamity, walrus, Kriszo, the_hdk, von Loch Ness, The Arch Mede, OrangeYoshi, jacob-Lundgren, AOK.11, sbr, muttoneer

Missed one vote - von Loch Ness, muttoneer

I'm not counting any missed votes for yesterday what with the summertime shift and all

It's a good explanation, OY, but I just don't buy it. I agree with Jopi, it looks a bit more like the bad guys disposing of the hunter in a safe manner to me.

vote OrangeYoshi