• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sorry about not being active much today, haven;t been able to get to a computer till now, and dunno how much I'll be on after this either...

Anyway if ciryandor has a death wish I guess I'll be pessimistic and assume he's trying to save someone else being run up, cultist maybe?

VOTE Dublish

Because unless my bad math is wrong he's in second place.

How about a mass suicide? :(

We have no priest, no seer, no doc, and one less witness, maybe none. :(

Not quite over yet. We have some voting (3 days) analysis to go on. If we can eliminate one wolf pack (the cannibals), we would then be in a position similar to a Lite game after the seer gets killed early. 1 pack vs the village. Analysis could get us out of that bad situation.

Not a good position, but not completely hopeless either.

And the wolves may hunt one another.

How do you know the seer and priest didn't have an apprentice?, the rules specifically states that there might be claimed apprentices at the start of the game. Given that I assume neither Seer or Priest had been active enough to start any sort of JL before their deaths I can't think of any way you would know this one way or another...

Not that I really care about running up Yoshi, he's a good an unknown as any other I guess... ;)

True, there could be an apprentice when the game started, but I would rather not have a repeat of a few games ago, when Euro (a baddie) kept talking about the JL and got a bunch of villagers killed. He acted like the seer but was really the sorcerer. So I will assume there isn't an apprentice, and go from there until a time when/if a seer does appear and prove himself (or herself).

Slinky died first night so he didn't scan an unclaimed apprentice, and SPLIT probably never sent in a scan.

vote snoopdogg doggy dog

Stop failing!
bettywhite.jpg

True, there could be an apprentice when the game started, but I would rather not have a repeat of a few games ago, when Euro (a baddie) kept talking about the JL and got a bunch of villagers killed. He acted like the seer but was really the sorcerer. So I will assume there isn't an apprentice, and go from there until a time when/if a seer does appear and prove himself (or herself).

Slinky died first night so he didn't scan an unclaimed apprentice, and SPLIT probably never sent in a scan.

Ahh ok, I was just wondering as you seemed to be stating that they didn't have apprentices as a fact rather than as a probable situation. I agree that its somewhat unlikely that they would of, although given that we've had a pretty high density of dead non-villager goodies so far I wouldn't rule it out completely.

Its better that we assume the worst anyway, rather than hoping for a shiny new JL to come save us in our darkest hour... Plus it might make the wolves more complacent which can only be a good thing.

Official vote count, 1h 45min to deadline

Ciryandor - 5 - randakar, The Arch Mede, sbr, Yakman, Ciryandor,
dublish - 5 - dublish, walrus, jonti-h, Rysz, Calamity
Yakman - 3 - jacob-Lundgren, Raczynski, AOK.11
snoopdogg - 3 - Jopi, the_hdk, Tornadoli
von Loch Ness - 2 - snoopdogg, von Loch Ness
the_hdk - 1 - Kriszo
muttoneer - 1 - trespoe

not voted - 3 - muttoneer, marty99, OrangeYoshi

Missed one vote - marty99, von Loch Ness
Absent Saturday - Kriszo

Filipino's Useless Votecount:
Ciryandor - 5 - Ciryandor, Yakman randakar, The Arch Mede, sbr
dublish - 5 - Calamity, Rysz, dublish, walrus, jonti-h
the_hdk - 2 - Kriszo, von Loch Ness
OrangeYoshi - 1 - Tornadoli
snoopdogg - 2 - the_hdk, Jopi
Yakman - 3 - AOK.11, jacob-Lundgren, Raczynski
muttoneer - 1 - trespoe
vLN - 2 - snoopdogg, vLN

Tornadoli's latest vote does not count, right?

Edit: BLEH, GM beat me to it.

And Isn't OY still alive?

Tornadoli's latest vote does not count, right?

Edit: BLEH, GM beat me to it.

And Isn't OY still alive?
Yes, it counts (I prefer if people unvote but if I see a later vote I count that)

Not BLEH, now I have something to check against.

Yes OY is alive. Why do you ask?

Also update might be a little late (30 minutes or so) tonight

Vote dublish

What is this? Tying those that vote "bad lynches"? And I don't even really approve of the "bad lynch-because they've been run up"-theory...

This. The list Arch Mede came up with is a joke.

That said, I feel compelled to pile on out of self-preservation.

Unvote dublish, vote Ciryandor.

Last edited:
GM:
Well, I asked because OY was Tornadoli's original vote, and with you counting that vote towards snoop, your count is correct.

Edit:

Go ahead, just kill the clueless villager. Now who's going to be the wolf? ;)

Official vote count, 1h 45min to deadline

Ciryandor - 5 - randakar, The Arch Mede, sbr, Yakman, Ciryandor,
dublish - 5 - dublish, walrus, jonti-h, Rysz, Calamity
Yakman - 3 - jacob-Lundgren, Raczynski, AOK.11
snoopdogg - 3 - Jopi, the_hdk, Tornadoli
von Loch Ness - 2 - snoopdogg, von Loch Ness
the_hdk - 1 - Kriszo
muttoneer - 1 - trespoe

Missed one vote - marty99, von Loch Ness
Absent Saturday - Kriszo

Where am I ? :D

EDIT: Ohh shit it was in this game I got killed:( Sorry!

I'm the hunter. If anyone has a target for me, give us a shout.

That Euro guy is pretty suspicious.

How many minutes until deadline?

That Euro guy is pretty suspicious.

He probably votes Labour

Also might i take this opportunity to remind the varulver of the 50% chance of me keeling one of you if you hunt me.