• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
IN

jimbob1.jpg

Name: Jim-Bob Petersen
Veichle of choice: Feet or the rollerboard when none of the other greasemonkeys use it.

Wait, you are not a pilot? Can we do that?

I would have been a laundryman.......

Does anyone remember the name of the airplane they fly in Hot Shots! ? It had some funny name, but I can't remember.
I'm flying that kind of plane of course :D

In!

Johho is usually very adaptive...:cool:
As long as you agree to be humiliated in his updates I don't think he'll mind;)..

EDIT: Of course I don't claim to know what Johho's thinking but he did put my role in the rooster so I guess he don't mind.

Johho is usually very adaptive...:cool:
As long as you agree to be humiliated in his updates I don't think he'll mind;)..

EDIT: Of course I don't claim to know what Johho's thinking but he did put my role in the rooster so I guess he don't mind.

Rooster?

thumbnail.aspx

/joke

Certainly, you can be anything you desire, this is a fantasy world you know. ;)

If you can keep it up I'd even encourage you to pick something that is slightly wrong for the setting. Personally I've had the most fun with my role playing characters when I got them a bit off but then trying to fit in. Not my best but one of the most weird RP I did was when I completely misunderstodd a medieval village setting and had my character, a software engineer, arrive in a car only to have another player RPing as the king of England in full armour appear with shortly after...

That might happen anyway -it's one of the perks as a GM - so don't let that stop you.

@johho: Technically their were P-51s at that time, I think they just had p-51A's though which probably weren't very useful.
I'll put Iceman in one of those then?

Working in the aircraft industry myself I always laugh at the evil masterminds in the movies that try to steal the brand new prototype aircraft (or other weapon systems for that matter). Usually a prototype aircraft is something that can barely fly let alone be dangerous to anyone but its own pilot.

Last edited:
I'll put Iceman in one of those then?

Working in the aircraft industry myself I always laugh at the evil masterminds in the movies that try to steal the brand new prototype aircraft (or other weapon systems for that matter). Usually a prototype aircraft is something that can barely fly let alone be dangerous to anyone but its own pilot.

Technically, Iceman would be in a F-14, not P-51A.....