• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The only situation in which voting for Jester yesterday makes you less likely to be a baddie is if there is only one pack. Otherwise it simply means that you're less likely to be packmates with him (and it doesn't even clear you of that.)

Given that we're probably dealing with more than one pack (going by GM updates) I didn't enter it into my figuring out.

I assume it would be safe to say I am not a Cannibal right? Even with multiple packs that makes me less likely to be a wolf than the average person who could be a member of both (or all three) packs.

Final vote count

Hax - 8 - snoopdogg, muttoneer, the_hdk, AOK.11, jonti-h, The Arch Mede, EUROO7, sbr
Jopi - 5 - von Loch Ness, Ciryandor, Yakman, Hax, dublish
Kriszo - 4 - Raczynski, jacob-Lundgren, OrangeYoshi, Tornadoli
THE_SPLIT - 3 - Kriszo, trespoe, Jopi
Ciryandor - 2 - Rysz, randakar
randakar - 2 - marty99, walrus
sbr - 1 - Calamity

not voted - 1 - THE_SPLIT

Missed two votes, will be autolynched/subbed if missing another - THE_SPLIT
Missed one vote - marty99, von Loch Ness

EDIT fixed the 2 Kriszos

Last edited:

Kriszo - 2 - Raczynski, jacob-Lundgren
Kriszo - 2 - OrangeYoshi, Tornadoli
That's interesting. :p

Anyone think Hax is a bad lynch?

Fourth Day and Fourth Night

2crsh.jpg

Scramble! Scramble! The base is under attack!​

All right so this "Democratic Process" did actually work even in the air force. Now lets see if you can keep up the good work, who will it be today?

Maverick? Didn't you like his singing? Oh, he tried to get you to join his "church"? Well, we can't have that, can we? Carry on, then.

*Maverick is taken behind the officer's mess, shot and searched (why do we do it in that order by the way?)*

Well? Why the sad faces? You did what!? You shot
Maverick the 4th in command doctor!? You bumbling idiots! Enough of this "Democracy", I am taking command from now on. Go get the bag of lard that is Theodore Split from the bunk where he has spent all his time on the island!

*pulls out his Revolver No.2 and coldbloodedly takes out
Theodore Split the intelligence officer*

Oops, back to Democracy it is then tomorrow...

SCRAMBLE! SCRAMBLE! The base is under attack!

*everyone rushes to their aircrafts*

*epic air combats scenes*

Next morning everone wakes up all battle fatigued and a little guilty, everyone except for Pilote the witness that is because he ended up in a big kettle with pineapples and stuff.

You lynched Hax the 4th in command doctor.
THE_SPLIT the seer is autolynched.
The wolves ate EUROO7 the witness.
The village fails big time.

Last edited:

wat

May God have mercy on your souls.

I think The_Split is probably too embarrassed to show his face around here for awhile :mad:

WTF!?

The seer went AWOL on us.....

:mad::mad::mad:

This is why I hate auto-kills. The GM should have found a player to take that role and kept SPLIT alive until he found a replacement. Someone not being able to play should not destroy a game. You should have subbed in one of the dead players if necessary. Or, you should have subbed me in for Split instead of Walter.

The Seer should never be autolynched. I think autolynchings should just be ended alltogether.

This is why I hate auto-kills. The GM should have found a player to take that role and kept SPLIT alive until he found a replacement. Someone not being able to play should not destroy a game. You should have subbed in one of the dead players if necessary. Or, you should have subbed me in for Split instead of Walter.

The Seer should never be autolynched. I think autolynchings should just be ended alltogether.

Autolynchings all together should be ended. If they were only ended for important roles, it would be quite easy to spot them.

Autolynching should remain - if you took that out you could technically have zombies making it all the way to the end of the game if none of the dead players wanted/were able to sub.

But we should probably take it to the General WW thread

Is there more than 1 seer? Because if not, that is serious fail that the player to get auto lynched was a seer. That is why zombies break games.

he was probably the only seer. If he hadn't voted, he probably failed at scans, so there would be no apprentice.

The priest, seer, doctor, and witness are gone.

I hope the wolf packs hunt each other and give the villagers a victory. It would just be a fitting end to the massive fail going on now.

he was probably the only seer. If he hadn't voted, he probably failed at scans, so there would be no apprentice.

The priest, seer, doctor, and witness are gone.

I hope the wolf packs hunt each other and give the villagers a victory. It would just be a fitting end to the massive fail going on now.

What happened to the doctor? :eek: