• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
In,

as Captain James "Hoss" Burroughs, Navy Air Corps. the F4F Wildcat is the weapon of choice.

IN (already noted)

As Lt. Jack Mann, piloting a Grumman Wildcat

aen4d-pr.jpg

In as Captain Lee 'Apollo' Adama piloting a viper :p

I'm Gene Roddenberry, flying a B-17E Flying Fortress

Psst! Not only did I already take him, the plane is wrong!

Ack!

:p

I should punch you for such an offense as attempting to impersonate me.

Noone would impersonate you. :p

Alright alright...I'll be Iceman from Top Gun. I don't like you Hax, because every time you go up in the air you are dangerous. :p

Psst! Not only did I already take him, the plane is wrong!
Just because John Wayne bears a striking resemblance to Jim Brown doesn't mean he can't also be volunteering to fly against the Japs. As for P-51 not being invented yet in 1942 I'm not going to be a fact nazi so fly whatever you want to fly but if you arrive on a flying carpet or in a space ship I expect a story explaining how that came to be. As for Apollo I am going to assume he is flying a mint condition SE5a Wolseley Viper.

I'll be Topper Harley from Hot Shots! :D

In as "Pilote", General Ananas' private jet's pilot.

ananaspilot-1.jpg

Pilote: What do you see, General Ananas?

Ananas: Un Oiseau! Men morrrrtal enemee! Shuut 'im!

Just because John Wayne bears a striking resemblance to Jim Brown doesn't mean he can't also be volunteering to fly against the Japs. As for P-51 not being invented yet in 1942 I'm not going to be a fact nazi so fly whatever you want to fly but if you arrive on a flying carpet or in a space ship I expect a story explaining how that came to be. As for Apollo I am going to assume he is flying a mint condition SE5a Wolseley Viper.
I think the rest of my post shows my joking attitude. ;)

*Jim Brown punches Iceman*

And THAT is for being wishy-washy in your decisions!