• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thank you Yoshi, for being a sensible guy and not getting me lynched :cool:

Next time I probably shouldn't take a deadline-spanning nap and defend myself :eek:o

Third Day and Third Night

65547168.jpg

Remember to stay well away from the engine once it is about to staaaa....​

Men, I have been thinking about this Democracy thing. It might be all well and good for the civilians but this counting votes all day... I'm not getting any proper job done! I haven't been able to plan tomorrow's mission and the paperwork just keeps piling up.

Well, lets see what you have voted this time. Ah, Lt Esterházy. Yes, he did strike me as a bit of an odd bird, he did. Well then, off you go, shoot him and report back what you find.

*Jester is led away, shots are fired*

So, what did you find? A leg in his backpack!? And it was a cooked and salted. So? Oh, it was Ted Striker's missing leg! So
Jester was a brutal cannibal werewolf! So whom did he brutalize? None, you say? Well, aren't that a relief! I always heard those brutal werewolves were a bit absentminded but, blimey, who'd have thought I see one quite as daft with my own eyes?

Now that all you pilots are gathered here again I want you to know that the mechanics are just about finnished with the engine checks and you can take off in five minutes. We will be patrolling the area...

*Engine roaring followed by KA-BOOOM*

You rush to the hangar only to find that Jim-Bob's 6th sense couldn't help him if someone started the engine while he was still inside it.

On the bright side, Jim-Bob had managed to modify Ted Striker's aircraft for one-leg rudder controls before he died.

You lynched Jester180 the brutal werewolf of the Cannibal pack.
Jester180 forgot to use his brutal trait.
The wolves ate Paendrag the spiritually attuned villager.
marty99 has now recovered.

Is there any reason we lynched Jester, or he just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time?

This was an AOK style last-minute vote switch. Get a full day of vote information, then preserve it by switching to someone completely different in the last second.

This strategy has it's flaws, but if used sparingly it helps with analysis later.
AOK would be the best person to explain why, though. ;-)
edit: also, it caught a wolf didn't it?

This was an AOK style last-minute vote switch. Get a full day of vote information, then preserve it by switching to someone completely different in the last second.

This strategy has it's flaws, but if used sparingly it helps with analysis later.
What, you mean like my JL-outings? :p

What, you mean like my JL-outings? :p

JL outings done late in the day also have this effect but how the vote switch is accomplished kind of doesn't matter, does it?

It is different in that all would follow a JL outing, while a lot of analysis can be drawn from seeing who follows a random guy saying, "VOTE HIM!"

True. I'd say all of the jester voters are very unlikely to be cannibals.

The switch gets the AOK stamp of approval. Jester was a perfect target, whether he was a wolf or not, and we got lucky. It was a good move. I was not in the game most of the day, and vote switches are less often used in big games and thus it was not expected. It was as good a time as any to do it.

Well done. :)

Vote Kriszo

Placeholder until we hear from marty, probably.

Official vote count, 23h to deadline

Kriszo - 1 - randakar

not voted - 25 - THE_SPLIT, snoopdogg, AOK.11, Calamity, sbr, OrangeYoshi, von Loch Ness, trespoe, Yakman, The Arch Mede, EUROO7, Raczynski, jacob-Lundgren, walrus, Tornadoli, Jopi, Ciryandor, Hax, dublish, muttoneer, jonti-h, the_hdk, Kriszo, Rysz, marty99

Missed two votes, will be autolynched/subbed if missing another -THE_SPLIT
Missed one vote - marty99, von Loch Ness

When 100% of the votes cast are on a single person, you know we've got a bandwagon.

Shame, randakar, shame.

Vote Randakar.

Vote Randakar LSST
Sorry guys, the only person I saw yesterday was Jester, so I can't really help you, it probably means the cannibal pack hunt on even nights but even thats not certain,
If the doctor could get in contact with me, and the seer or priest scan me, at least we could maybe get a JL going

Vote Randakar LSST
Sorry guys, the only person I saw yesterday was Jester, so I can't really help you, it probably means the cannibal pack hunt on even nights but even thats not certain,
If the doctor could get in contact with me, and the seer or priest scan me, at least we could maybe get a JL going

Let's not get too carried away. All we know is that you were attacked and the doc was there to save you for some reason; we have no idea if you are good or not.