• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
In. Excellent rules. :)

As long as snoopdogg doesn't get turned into a blessed cursed brutal 23-rd-in-command hunting spiritually-attuned plotting lover apprentice, anyway :rofl:

(edit: Hmn. What happens if someone with that insane combination of traits is visiting another lover who is visiting someone else whom then gets hunted and scanned by 2 different scanners? :p )

Elementary, my dear randakar, he would just... eh, just... or... Erm let me think about that a little, will you?

As long as snoopdogg doesn't get turned into a blessed cursed brutal 23-rd-in-command hunting spiritually-attuned plotting lover apprentice, anyway :rofl:

(edit: Hmn. What happens if someone with that insane combination of traits is visiting another lover who is visiting someone else whom then gets hunted and scanned by 2 different scanners? :p )
Seriously though, I think the one part of this that isn't covered by the rules are what would happen if lover #1 vists lover #2 that wants to visit person #3. I'm going to say the if I get the lover #1 order first he is making lover #2 stay at home. If I get lover #2 order first, lover #2 takes off and visits person #3 while lover #1 spends the night alone in lover #2's bed. Whatever action is aimed at lover #2's bed will then happen to lover #1 who is currently occuping that bed.

If two people in a bed get hunted and one of them is a hunter then the hunter trait will come in affect and a wolf might get killed.

If an apprentice gets scanned twice then the scanner that scans him first will get him as apprentice. The order of scans are defined in the rules (sorcerer->priest->seer). So if it is the sorc and the priest that scans him, he will become the sorc's apprentice and the priest will see him as such. If it a sorc/seer combo he will become a sorc apprentice and the seer will see him as a villager. If its a priest/seer combo he will become the priest's apprentice and the seer will see him as a villager.

Seriously though, I think the one part of this that isn't covered by the rules are what would happen if lover #1 vists lover #2 that wants to visit person #3. I'm going to say the if I get the lover #1 order first he is making lover #2 stay at home. If I get lover #2 order first, lover #2 takes off and visits person #3 while lover #1 spends the night alone in lover #2's bed. Whatever action is aimed at lover #2's bed will then happen to lover #1 who is currently occuping that bed.

If two people in a bed get hunted and one of them is a hunter then the hunter trait will come in affect and a wolf might get killed.

If an apprentice gets scanned twice then the scanner that scans him first will get him as apprentice. The order of scans are defined in the rules (sorcerer->priest->seer). So if it is the sorc and the priest that scans him, he will become the sorc's apprentice and the priest will see him as such. If it a sorc/seer combo he will become a sorc apprentice and the seer will see him as a villager. If its a priest/seer combo he will become the priest's apprentice and the seer will see him as a villager.

:rolleyes:

That question wasn't 100% serious - I was just making up a silly example - but thanks for taking the time to answer it. This does clear things up.

I presume that cursed and blessed traits never occur simultaneously on the same person, by the way? Because that's one other thing that sounds a bit vague.

That question wasn't 100% serious - I was just making up a silly example - but thanks for taking the time to answer it. This does clear things up.

I presume that cursed and blessed traits never occur simultaneously on the same person, by the way? Because that's one other thing that sounds a bit vague.
Nope, they aren't mutually exclusive and it has happened before.

I know it wasn't but it made me realize there was something that could happen which I hadn't thought about and not specified in the rules.

In theory someone can be both blessed and cursed - it has happened before - in which case blessed has priority. I have never used that combination in a game I hosted, not that you should take that as a guarantee I never will.

OOC: I am now going to unplug my computer, since it needs to move to my new address :) However I haven't checked if the internet is working there. If it isn't you will have to start the fight without me :p

Edit: it works :)

Last edited:
Unfortunately I will have to back out of this game. Real life stuff makes active werewolf playing impossible at the moment. :(

Good luck everyone. :)

IN

jimbob1.jpg

Name: Jim-Bob Petersen
Veichle of choice: Feet or the rollerboard when none of the other greasemonkeys use it.

If Jim-Bob calls me "College Boy" one more time, I'll..... spike his drinks and make his bladder problems worse.

Besides, out here is much better than where my brothers are, working in the laundry out in Pearl. At least I get some action shooting the Japs down.

I'm sure you'll all be unsurprised to hear that my unbroken streak continues: yet again I am not a wolf.

Ah, I see.

You are the sorcerer, then.....

I propose we halt all votes until I have hunted someone.