+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 88 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 31 56 81 ... LastLast

Thread: Werewolf LXXXIV: Aces of the Pacific

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindMagicka
    Sword of the Stars500k club

Quote Originally Posted by AOK. 11 View Post
    In. Excellent rules.
    As long as snoopdogg doesn't get turned into a blessed cursed brutal 23-rd-in-command hunting spiritually-attuned plotting lover apprentice, anyway

(edit: Hmn. What happens if someone with that insane combination of traits is visiting another lover who is visiting someone else whom then gets hunted and scanned by 2 different scanners? )
    "Donít only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine."
    -- Ludwig von Beethoven

Boris ze Spider: I have a question, was this just luck, or?
    EUROO7: No, this was Randy's black magic.
    Boris ze Spider: Lesson learned, always trust Randy's black magic.

*** Current Overseer of BloodCarnage, a Dwarf Fortress Succession Game. Get dorfed today! ***

Holder of the sacred Eurobuck of Immunity

The future scares me. It should scare you too!

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaEU3 Napoleon's Ambition

Elementary, my dear randakar, he would just... eh, just... or... Erm let me think about that a little, will you?

Quote Originally Posted by randakar View Post
    As long as snoopdogg doesn't get turned into a blessed cursed brutal 23-rd-in-command hunting spiritually-attuned plotting lover apprentice, anyway

(edit: Hmn. What happens if someone with that insane combination of traits is visiting another lover who is visiting someone else whom then gets hunted and scanned by 2 different scanners? )
    Seriously though, I think the one part of this that isn't covered by the rules are what would happen if lover #1 vists lover #2 that wants to visit person #3. I'm going to say the if I get the lover #1 order first he is making lover #2 stay at home. If I get lover #2 order first, lover #2 takes off and visits person #3 while lover #1 spends the night alone in lover #2's bed. Whatever action is aimed at lover #2's bed will then happen to lover #1 who is currently occuping that bed.

If two people in a bed get hunted and one of them is a hunter then the hunter trait will come in affect and a wolf might get killed.

If an apprentice gets scanned twice then the scanner that scans him first will get him as apprentice. The order of scans are defined in the rules (sorcerer->priest->seer). So if it is the sorc and the priest that scans him, he will become the sorc's apprentice and the priest will see him as such. If it a sorc/seer combo he will become a sorc apprentice and the seer will see him as a villager. If its a priest/seer combo he will become the priest's apprentice and the seer will see him as a villager.

Mushroom Korps Field Marshal OrangeYoshi's Avatar
    200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneIron CrossLegio
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    I think if that were to happen, lover #2 just takes lover #1 and goes and has a threesome with lover #2's target.
    On Ubik: "HE GETS TO BE SMUG AFTER CARVING THE FACE OF PERFECTION USING THE SPOON OF INSPIRATION UPON THE BUTTOCKS OF AN ANGEL"

────── OrangeYoshi's Newbie Sig Information Center: Help is just a click away...ô ──────
    EU3 Wiki lll Paradox Acronyms lll FAQ Forum lll General FAQ lll Siege FAQ lll Patrolling Guidelines
    No Time Limit Mod lll Quick Questions Quick Answers

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindMagicka
    Sword of the Stars500k club

Quote Originally Posted by johho888 View Post
    Seriously though, I think the one part of this that isn't covered by the rules are what would happen if lover #1 vists lover #2 that wants to visit person #3. I'm going to say the if I get the lover #1 order first he is making lover #2 stay at home. If I get lover #2 order first, lover #2 takes off and visits person #3 while lover #1 spends the night alone in lover #2's bed. Whatever action is aimed at lover #2's bed will then happen to lover #1 who is currently occuping that bed.

If two people in a bed get hunted and one of them is a hunter then the hunter trait will come in affect and a wolf might get killed.

If an apprentice gets scanned twice then the scanner that scans him first will get him as apprentice. The order of scans are defined in the rules (sorcerer->priest->seer). So if it is the sorc and the priest that scans him, he will become the sorc's apprentice and the priest will see him as such. If it a sorc/seer combo he will become a sorc apprentice and the seer will see him as a villager. If its a priest/seer combo he will become the priest's apprentice and the seer will see him as a villager.

That question wasn't 100% serious - I was just making up a silly example - but thanks for taking the time to answer it. This does clear things up.

I presume that cursed and blessed traits never occur simultaneously on the same person, by the way? Because that's one other thing that sounds a bit vague.
    "Donít only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine."
    -- Ludwig von Beethoven

Boris ze Spider: I have a question, was this just luck, or?
    EUROO7: No, this was Randy's black magic.
    Boris ze Spider: Lesson learned, always trust Randy's black magic.

*** Current Overseer of BloodCarnage, a Dwarf Fortress Succession Game. Get dorfed today! ***

Holder of the sacred Eurobuck of Immunity

The future scares me. It should scare you too!

Europa Universalis IV

Blog Entries

That question wasn't 100% serious - I was just making up a silly example - but thanks for taking the time to answer it. This does clear things up.

I presume that cursed and blessed traits never occur simultaneously on the same person, by the way? Because that's one other thing that sounds a bit vague.
    Nope, they aren't mutually exclusive and it has happened before.
    On Ubik: "HE GETS TO BE SMUG AFTER CARVING THE FACE OF PERFECTION USING THE SPOON OF INSPIRATION UPON THE BUTTOCKS OF AN ANGEL"

────── OrangeYoshi's Newbie Sig Information Center: Help is just a click away...ô ──────
    EU3 Wiki lll Paradox Acronyms lll FAQ Forum lll General FAQ lll Siege FAQ lll Patrolling Guidelines

Crusader Kings IIHearts of Iron IIIRome Gold500k club

pfft.. 23rd in command, I'd be a leader!
    What you know 'bout Green Eggs and Ham!?

GM/Brutal Werewolf Leader Demi Moderator jacob-Lundgren's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDiplomacyEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Quote Originally Posted by snoopdogg View Post
    pfft.. 23rd in command, I'd be a leader!
    Just out 22 people in the first day and be leader on day 2!
    A person of swedish descent who doesnt speak swedish. Number of PMs in swedish to date I couldn't understand 15
    altering your sig so you hope you wont get anymore confusing PMs
    Priceless

*Will update fully when I come up with something good to stick in here*

I know it wasn't but it made me realize there was something that could happen which I hadn't thought about and not specified in the rules.

In theory someone can be both blessed and cursed - it has happened before - in which case blessed has priority. I have never used that combination in a game I hosted, not that you should take that as a guarantee I never will.

OOC: I am now going to unplug my computer, since it needs to move to my new address However I haven't checked if the internet is working there. If it isn't you will have to start the fight without me

Edit: it works
    Last edited by Slinky; 19-03-2010 at 16:23.
    .....*..................*................. ...................*.................................................. ...............*
    ........................*.......................*..........*....................................*...................
    ...................*....................* Blundering through space *........................................*
    .................................................. ......a Lost Empire Immortals AAR.................................................. .....*
    .................*........................ .....................*....*.................*
    ..............*.................................................. .*.................................*
    Discontinued

Hearts of Iron 2: Armageddon

Unfortunately I will have to back out of this game. Real life stuff makes active werewolf playing impossible at the moment.

Good luck everyone.

Europa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Slinky View Post
    OOC: I am now going to unplug my computer, since it needs to move to my new address However I haven't checked if the internet is working there. If it isn't you will have to start the fight without me

Yay!

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteVictoria: Revolutions

Quote Originally Posted by Slinky View Post

Yay!

Quote Originally Posted by AOK. 11 View Post
    Unfortunately I will have to back out of this game. Real life stuff makes active werewolf playing impossible at the moment.

Good luck everyone.
    Un-yay
    Support the right to arm bears My Lemeard Cookie for making a 4 way TIE
    Jamie550: I've just read the last ten pages, and now I know why Jonti has by far the most wins
    No, this is complex Lite with Euros Lemeards and jontis. - EUROO7
    As far as I know is jonti always evil. British 19th-century sophisticated evil. with a cigar - the_hdk
    Wisdom from EUROO7: Listen to jonti, noob.| Marty99 " Werewolf is basically the Sesame Street of bigotry. "
    I see noob people. Walking around like regular people. They don't see each other. They only see what they want to see. They don't know they're noob.

200k clubA Game of DwarvesCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMarch of the Eagles
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSword of the StarsRome: Vae VictisRise of Prussia
    500k club

Going crazy with dogs, wife, and a heart-warrior son
    Quote Originally Posted by Paendrag View Post
    IN

Name: Jim-Bob Petersen
    Veichle of choice: Feet or the rollerboard when none of the other greasemonkeys use it.
    If Jim-Bob calls me "College Boy" one more time, I'll..... spike his drinks and make his bladder problems worse.

Besides, out here is much better than where my brothers are, working in the laundry out in Pearl. At least I get some action shooting the Japs down.

I'm sure you'll all be unsurprised to hear that my unbroken streak continues: yet again I am not a wolf.

200k clubA Game of DwarvesCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMarch of the Eagles
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSword of the StarsRome: Vae VictisRise of Prussia
    500k club

Going crazy with dogs, wife, and a heart-warrior son
    I'm sure you'll all be unsurprised to hear that my unbroken streak continues: yet again I am not a wolf.
    Ah, I see.

You are the sorcerer, then.....

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteVictoria: Revolutions

Vote Snoopdogg
    Support the right to arm bears My Lemeard Cookie for making a 4 way TIE
    Jamie550: I've just read the last ten pages, and now I know why Jonti has by far the most wins
    No, this is complex Lite with Euros Lemeards and jontis. - EUROO7
    As far as I know is jonti always evil. British 19th-century sophisticated evil. with a cigar - the_hdk
    Wisdom from EUROO7: Listen to jonti, noob.| Marty99 " Werewolf is basically the Sesame Street of bigotry. "
    I see noob people. Walking around like regular people. They don't see each other. They only see what they want to see. They don't know they're noob.

Quote Originally Posted by trespoe View Post
    Ah, I see.

You are the sorcerer, then.....
    I believe it was Socrates who said, "no u".

Vote jonti-h.
    For wanting to vote off obvious not-wolves.

EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

I propose we halt all votes until I have hunted someone.
    And one day we will die and our ashes will fly from the aeroplane over the sea
    But for now we are young let us lay in the sun and count every beautiful thing we can see......

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 88 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 31 56 81 ... LastLast