• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hi Gaga!

Wonderful mod, but we have some problems in our multiplayer game, it doesn't seem possible to research "Nuclear Research" tech and "Advanced Machine Tools" as soviet union. prereqs are done, but, selecting a team and a tech, then clicking "Start research" won't do anything.

Changes I've made to the mod:

Decreased build time in build_costs for some buildings.
Fixed +1 supply usage from AA-techs to 0.05
Changed Xi'an event so it happens later, as I play as comchi and my friend as soviet.

Wonderful mod, but we have some problems in our multiplayer game, it doesn't seem possible to research "Nuclear Research" tech and "Advanced Machine Tools" as soviet union. prereqs are done, but, selecting a team and a tech, then clicking "Start research" won't do anything.

I remember this bug from a vanilla MP game with my brother - I guess it is related to the game itself, not my mod. Usually reloading should fix the problem, unless the game has messed up data transfer - which is unlikely, but not impossible.

We also tried reloading, although the game seemed corrupted, either the compressing was spammed 100 times across the screen of the host, else data transfer just restarted indefinitely.

My friends theory is that the bug happens when you lose IC from dissent or similar, enough to lose a tech team, in which case the team will continue anyway.

On successful reloads of autosaves instead techs were lost.

Annoying bug indeed :(

mod-GAGA was awesome though :)

The problem with savegame upload could be related to moddir usage.

To guarantee a bug-free MP game, you should NOT use the moddir, but rather make a seperate install for the mod you want to play.

Ahh, but that's a bit hard in Steam, isn't it?

Anyway, I've found a minor misspelling, "... Assault Assault Gun".

Can't remember which tech level it was, but after 1943.

Do you plan on any techs that help with partisans? I like every enhancement that make the game harder or better, partisans are just a pain... I'd much rather spend IC/manpower on a convoy-like antipartisan system, as germany you always end up overbuilding garrisons, suppressing often twice what you need.

Ahh, but that's a bit hard in Steam, isn't it?

Not really. Just click right click AoD -> properties -> updates -> do not automatically update this game -> ok\apply, and then install the mod as you wish. It might be worth taking backups of the corresponding folders so once a new patch is out you can replace the mod, put the update back on and then put it off again and reapply the mod (once it's made compatible for the patch). Not separate install but that one works, given you just take backups from most of the major folders (config, db, scenarios etc).

Sorry @ all, but I have been very busy for several weeks, lots of stuff going on here, not much time for AoD...

I just updated to 1.05, will look into the mod files to make a 1.05 compatible version soon.

Thanks for your support,
GAGA

Problems downloading mod

Hi Gaga

Seems the download site is down, always get the folloing text

The file you are looking for seems to be unavailable at the moment.
Please come back later.
Can you tell me where I get your mod

Sorry for answering so late - but the mod is currently not supported for the newest version of AoD.
I will try to upload a working version in the near future.

I know that this mod isn't 1.07 compatible, but would you mind reuploading the last version? That way I could at least apply some of the smaller changes, like brigade and division stats, as I preferred your changes but can't remember all of them (especially the land doctrine rebalancing).

Hi Terranoid89

I don`t know how to upload the mod you ask for. I have GAGA_mod 1.1 on my PC.
Tell me how we solve the problem.
Also there remains the question if it is okay for GAGA Extreme when I upload his work.

Last edited:
Hello folks.

It is nice to see that there are still some people interested in the mod.
I found a backup of 1.35 on one of my USB HDs and uploaded it to filefront. The link is now found on top of post #1.

(Remember: This is still an old version of the mod that is not compatible with the newest AoD version!)

Cheers & thanks,
GAGA

Gaga Extrem, the link in the first post doesn't work again. Could you reupload your mod again? But, please, not on Game Front - in some countries this server doesn't work.
Best regards,
Nowy.

I might be half a year late (or more, this is why you should send PMs if you post in an old thread!), but I have managed to secure the last version of the mod from the same USB drive again.
Uploaded to mediafire, should now stay a bit longer (updated first post, too).
Download: https://www.mediafire.com/?v19ts9059kgct29

If I have some time, I'll also try to tweak the files to work with the most recent AoD version, but no guarantees.

edit: DONE.
Download for 1.4: https://www.mediafire.com/?qwckcscu52u3foz

Its a bit of patchwork (lots of redundancies in the localisation files, some text errors, not tested to run flawelessy for more than an hour, any AoD patch changes to techs and units overwritten) - but it seems to run okay.
So if anyone is still playing this, I will need YOU to point out problems and erros that are caused by the last few patches.

Happy Holidays!

Last edited: