• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hows the progress on the editor ?

Other question tho, is it possible to use the Doomsday Editor on AoD ? Is there any way i can move it over and start modding.
All i want is to do Techtree modding, as i know the Doomsday Editor is bugged in many ways.

Great initiative - if you need some info dont hesitate to PM me.

I moved the editor.exe from Doomsday dir and moved it to AoD dir. And it runs

I tried to do some simple tech tree changes to see if it worked ingame aswell, i added a simple tech on Armor category and it worked i could see it ingame.
But later i tried to add secret weapon tech, the game then sends me a error with language file, i click ignore several times with same error msg.
But game launches fine after ignore, i start up 1936 as germany to test, i see the new tech but with text problems. And some NO STRING errors in the tech effects.

I think maybe that this editor could been fixed for AoD, seems like it just needs to be updated with new stuff that AoD brings in.

Czarina didn't show up anymore...
I hope this project is still up. ;)

Hey, I'm still here and still working on it. There's a lot of data/files. I actually started testing parts of it last sunday (easter).

I'll release a beta as soon as I get through the scenario creation & editing portions of the Editor. I'm doing this in phases with the first phase giving the ability to create, edit, & package scenarios.

I do monitor this thread but just didn't have anything new to post. Must be all my heavy working :D

Great initiative - if you need some info dont hesitate to PM me.
Lennartos, thanks. I will definietly take you up on this since I notice you have a fairly good command of the AoD files, expectations, etc from all your posts.

BTW - I still need people to do translations.

TeutonburgerW,
I'll do any language that someone wants to translate. The translations will be in two files; one for the GUI (program) menus & fields, the other for narratives for tool tips (these are those explanations/tips that appear when one puts their mouse over the menu item or field name).

Shouldn't focus be to release an English version, and if people like it start to translate it?
Actually it is all in English (US). The translation part is real easy to do and doesn't take much time.

FiffA (NOR) I can translate to Norwegian.
I've added you to the list, thanks

tedescooo Don't forget about Portuguese.
Added to the list and thanks