• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Will it be possible to post ministers from other nations than the U70 to U99?

This is fantastic, and it's exactly what I was looking for!

I just have one problem; and this is not the mod's fault, but for some reason none of these new nations have flags in my AoD. Any ideas why this might be?

This is fantastic, and it's exactly what I was looking for!

I just have one problem; and this is not the mod's fault, but for some reason none of these new nations have flags in my AoD. Any ideas why this might be?

Maybe this comes a bit late, but those flags are just missing in AoD1.02, it has nothing to do with the mod.

theres a mistake in senegal - U96

Paul Legentilhomme is senegal4, while the leaders.csv has him as senegal6, btw should he be simply french?

just thought i post this here instead of the other thread.

Firstly, an opportunity to say thanks, we really need mods taking care of some leftovers and incosistencies in the original game release.

But to the point: did you, doing this project, did some research on Dahomey/Benin? I'm currently redoing ministers files for years 1945-1963 and it struck me that so called Benin-Sahel (tag: BEN), designed to encompass much of the French Africa, has no place in the game with all those new countries like Togo, Chad, Ivory Coast and should strictly represent Dahomey. However, I checked all the ministers there and most of them are from Togo, Ivory Coast and Chad, only 2 people from Dahomey itself (Souro Migan Apithy and Hubert Maga).

Did you found some Dahomean ministers while doing your project that you can share? (I really doubt I'll find sources) Now with so many ministers for U70-U99 countries, BEN remains awfully unprecise.

Firstly, an opportunity to say thanks, we really need mods taking care of some leftovers and incosistencies in the original game release.

But to the point: did you, doing this project, did some research on Dahomey/Benin? I'm currently redoing ministers files for years 1945-1963 and it struck me that so called Benin-Sahel (tag: BEN), designed to encompass much of the French Africa, has no place in the game with all those new countries like Togo, Chad, Ivory Coast and should strictly represent Dahomey. However, I checked all the ministers there and most of them are from Togo, Ivory Coast and Chad, only 2 people from Dahomey itself (Souro Migan Apithy and Hubert Maga).

Did you found some Dahomean ministers while doing your project that you can share? (I really doubt I'll find sources) Now with so many ministers for U70-U99 countries, BEN remains awfully unprecise.

Would you care to help out with my New Revolters for AOD project? One of the things I did with Benin is to only require the Benin provinces themselves for release. What you can do is to have a routine to sleep the other leaders in case these other nations exist, and remove the cores as needed. Would you care to say who are the only two real Benin/Dahomey ministers? For the rest of the slots, they should be filled with a possible anonymous "Undistinguished Suit", cloned minister, or even a colonial administrator (at least until 45). The game is literally loaded with imprecision with respect to ministers.

Last edited:
Great mod! We need a lot of care for countries that are included only in name, but no in content.

Last edited: