Since HTTT has introduced the newly revamped Merchant Republic, and it's fun to try something different, I'm going to play a Trade game with the Hansa.
1. Expansion will only be done in:
2. Settlement policy will be used ruthlessly.
- German cultured provinces
- CoTs (If a nation builds a CoT in their capital, I will take all provinces, destroy the CoT, and release vassals.)
- Triggered modifier provinces (Sound Tolls, for example)
3. No wars without a CB.
4. No going over BB limit.
1.) Own as many of the world's CoTs as possible.
2.) Have the largest trade league possible.
I'll start in 24 hours - if anyone wants me to modify/add rules, now's the time to propose 'em.