• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Fancykiller65

Colonel
64 Badges
Jul 23, 2009
  • Darkest Hour
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • 500k Club
  • Stellaris
  • 200k Club
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • BATTLETECH
  • Cities: Skylines
Kaiserreich MP AAR!!​

On Standby, As we intend to try some Vanilla MPing. The AAR of that:
Using the latest Kaiserreich Mod (1.2), along with Arma (1.3b).
Latest Kaiserreich Version

This AAR is of the events of a MP Game, using the Kaiserreich Mod, a alternate mod that looks at a possible outcome if Germany wins WWI.
Next Session: Standby (Please Confirm)
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?t=485611
for more info on our MP Game.

Last edited:
What has happened from 1936 to Currently:

During the last 2 and some years, UoB, CoF, and their AI allies, have been embarking on spreading their ideology across the World. First, the USA, AUS (American Union State), befriending the Mexicans, attacking the true France, and supporting their comrades across the World.

However, the first sign of a new World War came in Italy, where the Republic of S (can't spell) and the Italian Federation came to a boil point with CoF declaring war and reaching into Milian, Genoa. For several days, it looked like the catholic Home of the Pope would fall, until Germany, Sweden, and Russia intervened (diplomatically) into the conflict. In the end, the pre-war borders were restored and a rule created to prevent conflicts. This rule, called the 10 Divs. (now 11 divs, except for Reims with can have 33)) on the Border :rolleyes: was implaced to allow for diplomats to settle the crisis without any long term border changes.
Soon after, Russia entered the present alliance that included Sweden, and Germany. Also, a new player entered the World Stage, Japan. Quickly, Japan declared war on Germany and took over German North China, and nearly all of the pacific islands. Peace was made soonafter, after which Japan began their campaigns against the PSA (Pacific States of America) and the Qing Empire.

Long Paragraph, but a lot of stuff happened.

How did Bevan get to be Head of State of the UoB in 1938?! Is there an event I don't know about?

How did Bevan get to be Head of State of the UoB in 1938?! Is there an event I don't know about?

He choosed wrong in an event so he got Mosley which he didn't want. Then I successfully assassinated Mosley and he got replaced.

He choosed wrong in an event so he got Mosley which he didn't want. Then I successfully assassinated Mosley and he got replaced.

Thank you. And yes, Bevan is a possible HoS but he isn't coded to ever take over... yet.

This is great, a MP KR AAR is like christmas to me.

I would have enjoyed it even more if you were doing the second american civil war in multi, but I have no complaints at all with this one.

Good luck with your game!

What's the problem with Mosley? I always choose the maximalists when I play with UoB. It's a huge dissent penalty, but the slider moves make him a great choice for HoS

What's the problem with Mosley? I always choose the maximalists when I play with UoB. It's a huge dissent penalty, but the slider moves make him a great choice for HoS

If I remember correctly, one of his traits are -5 % IC.

Last edited:
wait wait wait wait, did you actually create this thread with a smily in front of it's name?!

You don't do stuff like that man, you just don't...

-TRP

I'm pretty sure he's Autocratic Charmer, a la Edward VIII. Doesn't that reduce IC?

Where were you guys when I posted looking for players for my KR AAR game that never happened?! :(

:eek:o
I was asleep. :D
:p
This is great, a MP KR AAR is like christmas to me.

I would have enjoyed it even more if you were doing the second american civil war in multi, but I have no complaints at all with this one.

Good luck with your game!

Hmmm.....that might be a good idea for the next games.....
wait wait wait wait, did you actually create this thread with a smily in front of it's name?!

You don't do stuff like that man, you just don't...

-TRP

:(

i want to join! perhaps as japan. not the most fun country to play, but still.
EDIT: is MittelAfrika vacant? god, i LOVE MittelAfrika.

Jeez, if I hadn't messed with my KR files, I'd have joined. ^^ Plus, I guess I'd be occupied this Saturday.

i want to join! perhaps as japan. not the most fun country to play, but still.
EDIT: is MittelAfrika vacant? god, i LOVE MittelAfrika.

Jeez, if I hadn't messed with my KR files, I'd have joined. ^^ Plus, I guess I'd be occupied this Saturday.

Players:
Great Powers Game (Currently Playing)
Azzinoth104 - Commune of France
Samilou - Russia
Narmon - Union of Britain
Fancykiller65 - Germany
Hax - Sweden
Tinnesa - Japan

We have a Japan, but Gameranger allows up to 8 players, so if either of you wish to join or anyone else for that matter, then just say so!