+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Peace Through the World - A MP Kaiserreich AAR

200k clubAchtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in Motion
    Darkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Majesty 2Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: Warband

Peace Through the World - A MP Kaiserreich AAR

Kaiserreich MP AAR!!

On Standby, As we intend to try some Vanilla MPing. The AAR of that:
    Using the latest Kaiserreich Mod (1.2), along with Arma (1.3b).
    Latest Kaiserreich Version

This AAR is of the events of a MP Game, using the Kaiserreich Mod, a alternate mod that looks at a possible outcome if Germany wins WWI.
    Next Session: Standby (Please Confirm)
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...d.php?t=485611
    for more info on our MP Game.
    Last edited by Fancykiller65; 02-11-2010 at 22:55. Reason: Updated Front Page

President of Sweden Azzinoth104's Avatar
    200k clubA Game of DwarvesHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: Armageddon
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III Collection
    Heir to the ThroneImpireEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossThe Kings Crusade
    MagickaMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsSemper FiSengoku
    Supreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcanePride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Looks good. Well done.
    Amazing things will happen here soon, you just wait. - Dr. Malcolm Betruger - Doom 3

Citizen of Prima Nostra Res Publica Intra Nostrum Oceanum on Paradoxia 3.0!

200k clubAchtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in Motion
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagicka

What has happened from 1936 to Currently:

During the last 2 and some years, UoB, CoF, and their AI allies, have been embarking on spreading their ideology across the World. First, the USA, AUS (American Union State), befriending the Mexicans, attacking the true France, and supporting their comrades across the World.

However, the first sign of a new World War came in Italy, where the Republic of S (can't spell) and the Italian Federation came to a boil point with CoF declaring war and reaching into Milian, Genoa. For several days, it looked like the catholic Home of the Pope would fall, until Germany, Sweden, and Russia intervened (diplomatically) into the conflict. In the end, the pre-war borders were restored and a rule created to prevent conflicts. This rule, called the 10 Divs. (now 11 divs, except for Reims with can have 33)) on the Border was implaced to allow for diplomats to settle the crisis without any long term border changes.
    Soon after, Russia entered the present alliance that included Sweden, and Germany. Also, a new player entered the World Stage, Japan. Quickly, Japan declared war on Germany and took over German North China, and nearly all of the pacific islands. Peace was made soonafter, after which Japan began their campaigns against the PSA (Pacific States of America) and the Qing Empire.

Long Paragraph, but a lot of stuff happened.

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Rome Gold
    Sengoku500k club

Subscribed!

P.S. I think they didn't went to pre-war borders in the Italian conflict they got two provinces

Swedish empire is reborn!
    Yugoslav Wars
    A revolutionary mod for Darkest Hour!
    My Werewolf Stats.

How did Bevan get to be Head of State of the UoB in 1938?! Is there an event I don't know about?

200k clubA Game of DwarvesHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: Armageddon
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III Collection
    Heir to the ThroneImpireEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossThe Kings Crusade
    Supreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcanePride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow View Post
    How did Bevan get to be Head of State of the UoB in 1938?! Is there an event I don't know about?
    He choosed wrong in an event so he got Mosley which he didn't want. Then I successfully assassinated Mosley and he got replaced.
    Amazing things will happen here soon, you just wait. - Dr. Malcolm Betruger - Doom 3

Where were you guys when I posted looking for players for my KR AAR game that never happened?!
    Earth Needs You!
    OPERATION BLUE DANUBE, (It's still a thing)

Quote Originally Posted by Azzinoth104 View Post
    He choosed wrong in an event so he got Mosley which he didn't want. Then I successfully assassinated Mosley and he got replaced.
    Thank you. And yes, Bevan is a possible HoS but he isn't coded to ever take over... yet.

This is great, a MP KR AAR is like christmas to me.

I would have enjoyed it even more if you were doing the second american civil war in multi, but I have no complaints at all with this one.

Good luck with your game!

What's the problem with Mosley? I always choose the maximalists when I play with UoB. It's a huge dissent penalty, but the slider moves make him a great choice for HoS
    Proud citizen of La Plata

Quote Originally Posted by Morlak View Post
    What's the problem with Mosley? I always choose the maximalists when I play with UoB. It's a huge dissent penalty, but the slider moves make him a great choice for HoS
    If I remember correctly, one of his traits are -5 % IC.
    Last edited by Azzinoth104; 08-03-2010 at 12:07.

♦ Totally Random Productions ♦ TRP's Avatar
    Darkest Hour

wait wait wait wait, did you actually create this thread with a smily in front of it's name?!

You don't do stuff like that man, you just don't...

-TRP
    Laurence and Vincent - Totally Random productions (unrelated to the Total Realism mod)
    Post-Nuke Project - A Total Conversion for Darkest Hour - Pre-Alpha released

Retired AAR writers, our work can be found on our Inkwell page

Quote Originally Posted by Azzinoth104 View Post
    If I remember correctly, one of his traits are 5 % lower total IC.
    Nope
    Earth Needs You!

I'm pretty sure he's Autocratic Charmer, a la Edward VIII. Doesn't that reduce IC?

Quote Originally Posted by KaiserMuffin View Post
    Nope
    Actually -10 % IC (if he is HoS). But as Armaments Minister +5 % IC...
    Last edited by Azzinoth104; 07-03-2010 at 22:43.

I would have enjoyed it even more if you were doing the second american civil war in multi, but I have no complaints at all with this one.
    Hahahah. You should sign up for my thing on the HoI2 multi forum!
    Earth Needs You!

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneMagickaVictoria 2500k club

Mp Kaiserreich?
    suscribed
    "When in doubt, C4!" - Jamie Hyneman
    "Life is a worthless game, but the graphics are awesome."

My AARs are stored in My Inkwell

Quote Originally Posted by KaiserMuffin View Post
    Where were you guys when I posted looking for players for my KR AAR game that never happened?!

I was asleep.

This is great, a MP KR AAR is like christmas to me.

Good luck with your game!
    Hmmm.....that might be a good idea for the next games.....
    Quote Originally Posted by TRP View Post
    wait wait wait wait, did you actually create this thread with a smily in front of it's name?!

You don't do stuff like that man, you just don't...

-TRP

Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

i want to join! perhaps as japan. not the most fun country to play, but still.
    EDIT: is MittelAfrika vacant? god, i LOVE MittelAfrika.
    Have fun, and welcome to one of the most male dominated arenas since railway-working.
    -Kaisermuffin, on the AARland

first AAR, ongoing: Downfall of the Reich, a germany 1944 AAR(played mostly on very hard)
    watch out for this story filled of action, adventure, treason, wild sex(not), time-travelling, wacky nazis and Portal references.

The Betting Sun, the first betting AAR in Paradox Forums! join today this addicting game!
    AwAARded with The Totally Random Productions© Cookie Which Was Given In Order To Repay Massive Gambling Debts Acquired In The Betting AAR

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Victoria: Revolutions

Jeez, if I hadn't messed with my KR files, I'd have joined. ^^ Plus, I guess I'd be occupied this Saturday.
    Reached a verge of total defeat in Fine Feats with Finland Succession Game (And returned. Nothing really special)
    Proposed a heretic Italian State in Serpents in Lombardian Paradise Succession Game (Forget the pope - Cathedral of Pure Faith rocks!)
    The Lion's Tale - Bulgaria in World War I
    Полоцкая летопись - Tale of the descendants of Rogvolod, prince of Polotsk (finished in mid XIII century due to LoR coming out)
    Children of the Foreign Blood - Lux Invcta Arabo-Slavic campaign (ended in XIII century due to savegame crash after Steam update)
    Recieved The First Cookie for Services to Syndicalism! on March 11th, 2010, yay!

Quote Originally Posted by rule_them_all View Post
    i want to join! perhaps as japan. not the most fun country to play, but still.
    EDIT: is MittelAfrika vacant? god, i LOVE MittelAfrika.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedrek View Post
    Jeez, if I hadn't messed with my KR files, I'd have joined. ^^ Plus, I guess I'd be occupied this Saturday.
    Players:
    Great Powers Game (Currently Playing)
    Azzinoth104 - Commune of France
    Samilou - Russia
    Narmon - Union of Britain
    Fancykiller65 - Germany
    Hax - Sweden
    Tinnesa - Japan
    We have a Japan, but Gameranger allows up to 8 players, so if either of you wish to join or anyone else for that matter, then just say so!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast