• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At least the AUS leaders have learned their lesson, the hard and gruesome way. :D

If you find the royal family, kill them too.

Of course, in the People's and Workers' Paradise, there is no need for capital punishment, nor incarceration...

And I suspect Earl Long, if currently alive, is shortly to change said status.

Any chance you need any new Leaders? just askin'.

Ah, sorry to hear the capitalist pigs won't let you add more leaders.

Gabriel Dorosz from Washington D. C. reporting for duty. Polish immigrant. Or you can change it to O'Brian [I can't be english all the time :p]

Why add leaders? There's a much better way of doing that. Go into the save game file and change the name and pic of an existing leader. Same goes for ministers.

Well, I do kinda want my Ambrose Sumner character as a leader if KaiserMuffin OKs it, why I asked.

KaiserMuffin - When you started your game as the CSA, what naval techs did you have (if any)? I ask because I'm trying to figure out a CSA AI problem, & there may be an issue with the CSA & naval techs. Thanks! :)

Dear darling ReadAARS.

I will be a home for the next few weeks, as ismy bent to vacation with my parents to save the world from madness and me from financial ruin.

Commensurately updates will probably drop off slightly, though I will attempt to make them longer.

Best wishes to you all, and a Happy Easter

-KM-

Why did attempt to deport Kuhn to Germany fail? Had Germans refused to accept him in exile? Or did Kuhn himself refused this option?

By the way, Muffen, you'll need a cookie jar for all those cookies. ;)

I'll be waiting for new updates. Have a nice vacations and Happy Easter.

I nominate Ulysses Everett McGill for Interior Minister - Crime Fighter, Left-Wing Radical from the southern state of Mississippi, held as a political prisoner, or alternately for practicing law without a license. :p

Why did attempt to deport Kuhn to Germany fail? Had Germans refused to accept him in exile? Or did Kuhn himself refused this option?

I'll expand on this, since I do not have a proper update ready.

William Z. Foster said:
The facility at Guantanamo Bay is necessary to national security.

The deportation of Fritz Kuhn was the ideal solution in the eyes of the military tribunal. It was felt by the tribunal that it would serve as a warning to Germany in that the Combined Syndicates was not tolerant of what he had been deemed by now. Kuhn was classified by the tribunal as a 'foreign infiltrating element' external to the cause of the America First, with his Prussian-style storm troops, he represented a cause external to the rise and fall of Huey Long, but just as insidious.

Kuhn himself, well aware of the possibility of facing execution or life imprisonment in the farthest reaches of North America, was co-operative in attempting to get himself returned to Germany and in discussion via telegram with the German Special Consul, he was emphatic about his service to his nation.

200px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_102-11795%2C_Friedrich_Wilhelm_von_Prittwitz_und_Gaffron.jpg
Friedrich Wilhelm von Prittwitz und Gaffron, the German Special Consul was situated in Chicago. Despite requests from myself personally, von Prittwitz und Gaffron gave repeated denial of the request. He confided to me that he personally would have no concern about allowing Kuhn back to Germany, but he had word that the Kaiser himself had intervened. Apparently "For his impugning the honour of Prussia he was to forfeit his life. No fool like Kuhn should be suffered by any man of sense and decency."

It was decided in an emergency meeting of the Bureau for Foreign Policy that the Combined Syndicates were not to antagonise the Germans at this point, for the
Reichsflotte was far superior to the remnant-ridden and still fractured CSN. Admiral Hughes in command of the Pacific Fleet and Admiral Rickover of the Atlantic Fleet essentially operated individual commands and neither was capable of facing the latest in German Naval Technology.
-John 'Jack' Reed, America First on Trial​

Last edited:
The Germans could have denied taking Kuhn back for the sake of good taste. Do you really want that man in your country :D?

More seriously, accepting a man who tried to topple the legitimate government of the USA and then was accused of being an agent in your service wouldn't be the most diplomatically smart move of a German diplomat. In fact, it would be rivalling the Zimmerman-telegraph in sheer stupidity.

Status
Not open for further replies.