• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Beliayev

Corporal
65 Badges
Nov 24, 2008
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Surviving Mars
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • For The Glory
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Prison Architect
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Victoria 2
  • Battle for Bosporus
  • War of the Roses
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
Muslim and Pagan Playable and other mods for 2.1b

Here is my patch, based on data from the Japanese site, it allows you to play for the Muslims and pagans in the Crusader Kings DV 2.1beta (15 october). Unpack it in the game folder and click Patch. Once you save the game, the next load will be available to Muslims and pagans. You can create, grab and assign a title.

Edited 09.03.2010 : Female Inheritance Patch (semisalic primogeniture, semisalic gavelkind, semisalic consanguinity)

Edited 10.03.2010 : Removed CRC checking, added Female marshals patch, Marriage patch (allows to marry courtiers with different dynasty id), everyone (women also) can be a bishop patch.

Attachments

• Muslim_pagan_patch_21.rar
    14,4 KB · Views: 6.826
  • Female_inheritance_patch21.rar
    14,4 KB · Views: 3.426
  • Female_marshals_patch_21.rar
    14,4 KB · Views: 2.859
  • Marriage_patch_21.rar
    14,4 KB · Views: 3.701
  • Bishop_patch_21.rar
    14,4 KB · Views: 2.782
Last edited:
Reactions:
Where exactly do I unzip the trainer to? Because I have been unzipping it into the DVIP Wales mode to test it, yet it says it can not detect any Crusaders installed?

Can you list the steps please?

Where exactly do I unzip the trainer to? Because I have been unzipping it into the DVIP Wales mode to test it, yet it says it can not detect any Crusaders installed?

Can you list the steps please?

Unzip it to Crusader Kings main folder (Where is the file crusaders.exe), launch patch and push the button "Start".

I get the miss match also. I am using windows Vista, if that matters. I created a folder titled "Games" in the C: drive. Thats where I installed CK into. Any suggestions as to why I get this? I have the 2.1 Beta patch, with DVIP + Addons as well.

Ya I just installed the pagan / muslim patch and as a muslim ruler I can't create, grab or usurp titles at all. There's a cost displayed and all the info is there but the options are greyed out. This is problematic since I can't go to war with anyone around me ><

Any thoughts or help...?

I installed the patches and put them in the Crusader Kings folder, and it says that they installed correctly, but when I start the game they don't seem to be in effect.

The scenario files haven't been changed, so if you want to play a Muslim or a Pagan you first need to start a game as a Christian. Immediately save the game after the start and then quit the game and then select the save-game, which then you are able to select all Muslims and Pagans to.

The scenario files haven't been changed, so if you want to play a Muslim or a Pagan you first need to start a game as a Christian. Immediately save the game after the start and then quit the game and then select the save-game, which then you are able to select all Muslims and Pagans to.

I've tried that, but it doesn't seem to be working.

Interesting choice with Bishops! The game didn't very well simulate that often the church bowed to rulers, not the other way around. So if I want to put a women in the bishopric, I very well should be able to: I'm the Holy Roman Emperor, after all.

Hmm, but this wouldn't be right without the potential of heresy events.