+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Muslim and Pagan Playable + female inheritance for 2.1beta

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the Americas
    Darkest HourDungeonlandEast India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneKing Arthur IILead and GoldLeviathan: WarshipsThe Kings Crusade
    MagickaMajesty 2Majesty II CollectionRome GoldSword of the Stars
    The Showdown EffectRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    War of the RosesCK2: Holy KnightKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms eventWarlock 2: The Exiled

I got the file mismatch as well. I'm using Windows 7.

Arsenal of DemocracyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: Warband

? ? ? ? ?

i downloaded those patches and put them into the right folder ect.

i go to launch the game and i select a nation to play and launch game and it loads up and just as the game is almost loaded up the game bugs and im back to my desktop screen with no explanation why?
    can anyone help me ?

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the Throne500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Is it possible to install these on top of a mod, like DVIP?

And is it possible just to take one of the patches?
    I was fan of the week: 9/28/09

On semi-permanent hiatus until CK 2 arrives. Don't expect to see me on.

“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” - Mark Twain

The Closer Supermoderator Veldmaarschalk's Avatar
    77 games registered

200k clubCrusader Kings IIV2 BetaCK2: Holy Knight500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Johan11 View Post
    Yes

And is it possible just to take one of the patches?
    Yes

Crazy Crusader Kings Creator jordarkelf's Avatar
    72 games registered

200k clubAchtung PanzerA Game of DwarvesHoI AnthologyArsenal of Democracy
    Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus Vult
    DungeonlandEast India Company CollectionElven Legacy CollectionEU3 CompleteFor The Glory
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneIron CrossKing Arthur IILead and Gold
    LegioThe Kings CrusadeMajesty 2March of the EaglesNaval War: Arctic Circle
    Penumbra - Black PlaguePirates of Black CoveVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuShip Simulator ExtremesSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses
    Pride of NationsRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors EditionKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderTeleglitch: Die More EditionEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of Nations

Quote Originally Posted by Johan11 View Post
    Untested and unsupported. Use at your own risk.

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineLost Empire - ImmortalsMagickaEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Victoria 2Mount & Blade: WarbandPride of Nations500k club

Here is the Republic Patch: It lets you play a bishopric, an order, or a republic. Please back up, it is not thoroughly tested.

EDIT: File updated. Please view the new file if you had problems.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by okyriosy; 28-06-2010 at 01:46. Reason: Updated file

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsRome Gold
    SengokuPride of Nations500k club

Quote Originally Posted by okyriosy View Post
    Here is the Republic Patch: It lets you play a bishopric, an order, or a republic. Please back up, it is not thoroughly tested.
    Oh my god your a god send, I bow for thee for this bountiful treasure that one's has lay upon thee.

Update: Apparently this one is in conflict with the Muslim Pagan patch that previously introduce. Is there anyway this can be fix at the moment?
    Blood and Iron from Otto van Bismark

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineLost Empire - ImmortalsMagickaEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions

Quote Originally Posted by sagimine1 View Post
    Oh my god your a god send, I bow for thee for this bountiful treasure that one's has lay upon thee.

Update: Apparently this one is in conflict with the Muslim Pagan patch that previously introduce. Is there anyway this can be fix at the moment?
    It seems that I told the program to recognize my version of crusaders.exe which is obviously not yours. So my fault . Anyway, I shall re upload another program, please tell me if it works!

HoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Hearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis: RomeSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Europa Universalis IV

Is it save to use the muslim/pagan mod or is it just one big bug? I would like to turn the old roman empire to the ottoman empire around 1100...

Quote Originally Posted by GameNerd View Post
    Is it save to use the muslim/pagan mod or is it just one big bug? I would like to turn the old roman empire to the ottoman empire around 1100...
    It is absolutely safe, works perfectly for me. Nonetheless, it's won't do you any harm to back up your original crusaders.exe file. Also remember to use the latest beta patch.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Tried all of the patches, they all give me a file size mismatch.

Edit: Checked and double checked that I've got the latest beta patch.
    Nationality: Maltese Australian
    Religion: Atheist
    Ideology: Anarcho-Communist
    Issues: Pacifism/Full Citizenship/Environmentalism
    Militancy: 9 (+0.25)
    Consciousness: 10 (+1.5)

200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPenumbra - Black PlagueEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis

Finally found Jehanne's chastity belt! But can't get the key in.
    Well I downloaded them yesterday and they work a treat on vanilla and TASS. I use XP if that makes a difference.

Ayeshteni
    "I Have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road." - Stephan Hawkings

Owner of a Golden Phoenix cookie! Extremely Proud owner of a BiB cookie! I also have a very special Johan cookie as well
    Owner of 7 2Coaties
    "Why not? The primary causes for union are, thankfully, long gone. So why are we hanging on to it? For the sake of sentimentality? An uncertain economic argument that's easily dismissed? Nah. Go forth, Scots. All power to your elbow. You'll take the oil and we'll take the nukes, and we'll be in Brussels afore ye. And so on." - Rabid Bogling

Deus VultEU3 CompleteMount & Blade: Warband

Works like a charm for me, Thanks. I especially love female inheritance and marrying off non-dynastic courtiers.

--EDIT--

I also use XP
    Last edited by LouisXI; 31-07-2010 at 21:08.

Second Lieutenant liveandletdie14's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

What I did when I got file mismatch,( if it is the same problem where it won't detect the file) is run the patch as an administrator and it patched ok

Quote Originally Posted by okyriosy View Post

EDIT: File updated. Please view the new file if you had problems.
    Dosent seem to be working for me. Game crashes when I unpause(and can't choose republics at start either). Any tips would be welcome. Have CK/DV 2.1 and also a DVIP copy and TASS copy.

Quote Originally Posted by Baldour View Post
    Dosent seem to be working for me. Game crashes when I unpause(and can't choose republics at start either). Any tips would be welcome. Have CK/DV 2.1 and also a DVIP copy and TASS copy.
    Well, you can't realy choose republics from game start. You have to save the game first and then choose from the savegame. About the game crashing, I can't really help you: I think you should see if you have the latest beta patch and if the musim patch works for you. Anyway, I will recheck the patch tomorrow if I have time.

EDIT: Does the game crash without the patch?

There's still one major problem left over. While I can choose a Muslim faction, and create titles in game without a hex editor, the biggest problem of all remains: I can't go to war with Christians without gaining BB as though I were a Christian. This makes the game WAY harder, because any time I fight a Christian without a Cassus Belli and seize their land, my vassals get up in arms, which is ridiculous - if anything, they'd cheer me on. I'm playing Seville, which means the game is extraordinarily hard, since I'm always at war with Christians.

Awesome mods.. I just appointed my young wife as Marshal of the Khazars. Though, I can't imagine how that'd possibly ever be explained, unless I was pissed off enough to appoint my spouse over all the wimps in the army.

... EDIT: I don't recommend my course of action. You might find yourself with a entire family of bastards. >_> <_<
    Last edited by eidahl; 09-09-2010 at 01:45.

Valladolid - Condado de Valladolid - Reino de Castilla
    I cant make this works, I have patched the exe but no muslim kingdoms, dukes or counts appear . Also crash when loading

I have read latest post bu anything working for me

Hello. Thanks god that someone makes good mods.

I have a problem I have got the Mac version of CK and I want to use the mods too but I dont know which is the right folder to put them into.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast