• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Beliayev

Corporal
65 Badges
Nov 24, 2008
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Surviving Mars
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • For The Glory
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Prison Architect
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Victoria 2
  • Battle for Bosporus
  • War of the Roses
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
Muslim and Pagan Playable for CK Deus Vult 2.1beta and Female Inheritance

Here is my patch, based on data from the Japanese site, it allows you to play for the Muslims and pagans in the Crusader Kings DV 2.1beta (15 october). Unpack it in the game folder and click Patch. Once you save the game, the next load will be available to Muslims and pagans. You can create, grab and assign a title.

EDITED 09.03.2010 - Female inheritance patch added

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?t=464241

Last edited:
Here is my patch, based on data from the Japanese site, it allows you to play for the Muslims and pagans in the Crusader Kings DV 2.1beta (15 october). Unpack it in the game folder and click Patch. Once you save the game, the next load will be available to Muslims and pagans. You can create, grab and assign a title. http://www.filefront.com/15741441/Muslim21.rar

Works perfectly it seems :)

Though you might want to upload it in this sub-forum, since the file itself isn't that large and dowloading from Filefront means you have to wait a couple times.

I can't wait to download those modes! There are female marshals too! I havent been able to download the female inheritance yet but will within a day. I am curious as to how it works- if it truely is absolute cognatic primogeniture or not. Thanks Beliayev for uncovering these!

Edit: does the Muslim/Pagan AI also assign titles?

Jews are playable, I tried to be the Duke of Khazars in a game, but it is pretty rough. Everyone is your religious enemy, but more worrisome is that in the DVIP 1066 scenario, you are the only Jewish leader which makes it really hard to find any women to marry. Your first priority is to go take some land so you can grant it away to create more potential brides!

On a whole, this patch creates a lot of new challenges that you wouldn't otherwise think about because of the mechanics of the game. In addition to the above, I've played as a Muslim leader and been allied with Egypt when a crusade was going on. They were constantly getting spammed with new wars (and naturally they spammed me in the hopes that I would enjoy going to war with all of Europe over Jerusalem). It made me realize that I really, really, really did not want to own any of the potential crusade targets. :rofl:

Can you play as Jewish leaders as well?

Also, are the Papacy and Venice and various orders (Templar) now available?

no only muslim and pagan (and jew)
no possibility to play republics/orders/papacy or bishopric

Yeah, Crusaders are a bit overpowered in 2.1.

Btw, is there any way to update the patch to make all the other orders playable? If that could be done then at least a truly "complete" version of the game would be out.

Very nice :). No time limit+playable Muslims means that the Ottoman Empire will be playable in a upcoming mod :D.

I myself think I'm most interested in seeing a Papacy-playable game, I'd love to see what it's like playing as the Papacy.

papacy is only an archbishopric ; special PC powers belong to PC not to pope so, not so very special to play as