+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Muslim and Pagan Playable for CK Deus Vult 2.1beta

Muslim and Pagan Playable for CK Deus Vult 2.1beta and Female Inheritance

Here is my patch, based on data from the Japanese site, it allows you to play for the Muslims and pagans in the Crusader Kings DV 2.1beta (15 october). Unpack it in the game folder and click Patch. Once you save the game, the next load will be available to Muslims and pagans. You can create, grab and assign a title.

EDITED 09.03.2010 - Female inheritance patch added

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...d.php?t=464241
    Last edited by Beliayev; 09-03-2010 at 21:49.

The Closer Supermoderator Veldmaarschalk's Avatar
    77 games registered

200k clubCrusader Kings IIV2 BetaCK2: Holy Knight500k club

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Beliayev View Post
    Here is my patch, based on data from the Japanese site, it allows you to play for the Muslims and pagans in the Crusader Kings DV 2.1beta (15 october). Unpack it in the game folder and click Patch. Once you save the game, the next load will be available to Muslims and pagans. You can create, grab and assign a title. http://www.filefront.com/15741441/Muslim21.rar
    Works perfectly it seems

Though you might want to upload it in this sub-forum, since the file itself isn't that large and dowloading from Filefront means you have to wait a couple times.

it work yahoooooooooooooo thx now a can enjoy Ck more.

Awesome, this works great. Good find and good work!

The Closer Supermoderator Veldmaarschalk's Avatar
    77 games registered

200k clubCrusader Kings IIV2 BetaCK2: Holy Knight500k club

I am guessing this will be very popular, so I will sticky it !

Deus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne

I can't wait to download those modes! There are female marshals too! I havent been able to download the female inheritance yet but will within a day. I am curious as to how it works- if it truely is absolute cognatic primogeniture or not. Thanks Beliayev for uncovering these!

Edit: does the Muslim/Pagan AI also assign titles?

Pleidiol wyf i'm gwlad
    True I am to my country

Damsels Not In Distress mode (allows female inheritance in CK I) & Crusader Queens, Cool-toxic's CK Clone
    Jordarkelf's DV Improvement Pack, Looking for a Good Starting County? Gwynedd FTW!
    Christianity, Social Tolerance, and Homosexuality during the middle ages discussion thread.

This is brilliant. I kept putting off doing a pagan game because I didn't want to have to change the save file constantly to make it work. Time to bring paganism back to Europe.

Can you add Republics/Bishoprics/Orders to this mod?

Would it be possible to merge this with DVIP and Bopack?

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis III: In NomineVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by MnM View Post
    Would it be possible to merge this with DVIP and Bopack?
    It's an exe mod, it should work perfectly with other mods without doing anything special.
    "Losers " -Kaigon

Can you play as Jewish leaders as well?

Also, are the Papacy and Venice and various orders (Templar) now available?

Jews are playable, I tried to be the Duke of Khazars in a game, but it is pretty rough. Everyone is your religious enemy, but more worrisome is that in the DVIP 1066 scenario, you are the only Jewish leader which makes it really hard to find any women to marry. Your first priority is to go take some land so you can grant it away to create more potential brides!

On a whole, this patch creates a lot of new challenges that you wouldn't otherwise think about because of the mechanics of the game. In addition to the above, I've played as a Muslim leader and been allied with Egypt when a crusade was going on. They were constantly getting spammed with new wars (and naturally they spammed me in the hopes that I would enjoy going to war with all of Europe over Jerusalem). It made me realize that I really, really, really did not want to own any of the potential crusade targets.

Bleeding for Harder Styles Arko's Avatar
    Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDeus VultHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Can you play as Jewish leaders as well?

Also, are the Papacy and Venice and various orders (Templar) now available?
    no only muslim and pagan (and jew)
    no possibility to play republics/orders/papacy or bishopric

Yeah, Crusaders are a bit overpowered in 2.1.

Btw, is there any way to update the patch to make all the other orders playable? If that could be done then at least a truly "complete" version of the game would be out.

Deus VultEU3 CompleteMount & Blade: Warband

Very nice . No time limit+playable Muslims means that the Ottoman Empire will be playable in a upcoming mod .

I myself think I'm most interested in seeing a Papacy-playable game, I'd love to see what it's like playing as the Papacy.

Bleeding for Harder Styles Arko's Avatar
    Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDeus VultHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

I myself think I'm most interested in seeing a Papacy-playable game, I'd love to see what it's like playing as the Papacy.
    papacy is only an archbishopric ; special PC powers belong to PC not to pope so, not so very special to play as

Can Papacy become Papal Controller under any circumstances?

Can the Papacy automatically execute Excommunicate on rulers?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast