• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Shams

Corporate Paladin
70 Badges
Nov 9, 2009
  • 500k Club
  • Magicka
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Majesty 2 Collection
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Leviathan: Warships
  • The Kings Crusade
  • Majesty 2
  • March of the Eagles
  • Naval War: Arctic Circle
  • Prison Architect
  • Rome Gold
  • The Showdown Effect
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • Semper Fi
  • Sengoku
  • Ship Simulator Extremes
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Sword of the Stars II
  • Supreme Ruler 2020
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Cities in Motion
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Darkest Hour
  • Dungeonland
  • Lead and Gold
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • For The Glory
  • For the Motherland
  • Gettysburg
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Impire
  • A Game of Dwarves
  • King Arthur II
Last edited by a moderator:
Great, at last i can have the game (I refuse to buy downloads).
Do you know if there will be an english version ?

AFAIK, there is onyl a German hardcopy version BUT

1) I might be wrong
2) you can change all German versions of every game from HoI1 to HoI3 to any language (true for the download version too), so I am pretty sure you can get a German version any simply modify the settings.txt. Don't worry, that's really easy.

AFAIK, there is onyl a German hardcopy version BUT

1) I might be wrong
2) you can change all German versions of every game from HoI1 to HoI3 to any language (true for the download version too), so I am pretty sure you can get a German version any simply modify the settings.txt. Don't worry, that's really easy.

Now that the cat is out, let me clarify:

1) You are right - For now its a german box with a german manual. (i dont think it includes english printet manual, as its 200 pages, but you can always get the manual in pdf form)
At least that is AFAIK.
2) The game language can be changed at any time in the loader (a small programm where you also can select resolution and windowed mode etc), or directly in the settings.txt.

Last edited:
Can anybody advise me how to pay for games on gamersgate? I'm trying to buy AOD there but I'm a bit struggling. I want to pay by credit card but although I'd checked the option, the system keeps asking me about MONEYBOOKERS account and I don't want to be bothered with a new registration there or whatsoever. What do I do wrong?

Last edited:
Can anybody advise me how to pay for games on gamersgate? I'm trying to buy AOD there but I'm a bit struggling. I want to pay by credit card but although I'd checked the option, the system keeps asking me about MONEYBOOKERS account and I don't want to be bothered with a new registration there or whatsoever. What do I do wrong?
You don't have to - Moneybookers is pretty much handling the secure traffic to get the transaction settled. Pretty much like Verisign a lot of websites are offering as a secure transaction medium...

You can use paypal too.

I can´t read german so could somebody see if amazon is really selling a hardcopy ( i think it was supposed to be avaiable in 14 May). Also, if they deliver in Portugal ?
Thanks in advance.
I have just checked out the homepage of Kockmedia and they have 21.05.2010 as "Erscheinungsdatum" wich means publication date. As far as i can tell it seems to be a boxed version. Look here: http://www.kochmedia.de/haendler/shop/public/ECD008782D.jsf /Mattias

i know of at least 10 people personally who would buy this in the UK (including me) as soon as boxed version becomes available.

FYI: boxed version available from amazon.de

Hi everybody,

just for people who are interressted in the boxed version, I've just purchased the version from amazon.de

It's includes the CD, the cover box & a registration key. There is no printed manual included, but the german & english manual are available as pdf files on the disk.

The game can be installed in german & english version and a couple of other languages are available (sorry don't checked all available languages, I've installed it in english).

Hope this helps for people thinking about to by the boxed version.

McMarty

Whoa! This may solve my problem as I have horrible internet. I'm sitting in Central Asia.

First, McMarty, big thanks!

Anyone know if Amazon.de delivery to the USA? I can have someone ship it to me from there.

Rick

WHOA!! They got 'Victoria Complete' also!!! OHHHH! I got to see if they deliver to the states!

Rick

Well, I looked on Amazon.co.uk and they do not delivery Video Games to USA so I imagine Amazon.de does not either... :(:(:(:( i can't seem to win.

Rick