+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Where to buy the game

Last edited by andrew.taranto; 25-08-2010 at 23:10.
    Chun Li: My father saved his village at the cost of his own life. You had him shot as you ran away. A hero at a thousand paces!
    Bison: I'm sorry... I don't remember any of it.
    Chun Li: You don't remember?
    Bison: For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me... it was Tuesday.

Twitter: @ShamsJorjani

200k clubAchtung PanzerHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyDarkest Hour
    EU3 CompleteHeir to the ThroneIron CrossMajesty 2Victoria: Revolutions

http://www.amazon.de/Hearts-Iron-Ars...0548014&sr=8-1

amazon.de seems to offer a hardcopy of AoD after May 14.
    East vs. West - A Hearts of Iron Game | Forum | Teaser | Trailer | FAQ

Great, at last i can have the game (I refuse to buy downloads).
    Do you know if there will be an english version ?

200k clubAchtung PanzerHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyDarkest Hour
    EU3 CompleteHeir to the ThroneIron CrossMajesty 2Victoria: Revolutions

Quote Originally Posted by Mcc View Post
    Great, at last i can have the game (I refuse to buy downloads).
    Do you know if there will be an english version ?
    AFAIK, there is onyl a German hardcopy version BUT

1) I might be wrong
    2) you can change all German versions of every game from HoI1 to HoI3 to any language (true for the download version too), so I am pretty sure you can get a German version any simply modify the settings.txt. Don't worry, that's really easy.
    East vs. West - A Hearts of Iron Game | Forum | Teaser | Trailer | FAQ

Quote Originally Posted by Leonaru View Post
    AFAIK, there is onyl a German hardcopy version BUT

1) I might be wrong
    2) you can change all German versions of every game from HoI1 to HoI3 to any language (true for the download version too), so I am pretty sure you can get a German version any simply modify the settings.txt. Don't worry, that's really easy.
    Now that the cat is out, let me clarify:

1) You are right - For now its a german box with a german manual. (i dont think it includes english printet manual, as its 200 pages, but you can always get the manual in pdf form)
    At least that is AFAIK.
    2) The game language can be changed at any time in the loader (a small programm where you also can select resolution and windowed mode etc), or directly in the settings.txt.
    Last edited by Lennartos; 08-04-2010 at 09:04.
    "Any third-rate engineer or researcher can increase complexity; but it takes a certain flair of real insight to make things simple again." - E.F.Schumacher.

OK thanks. Problem solved.
    If they deliver in Portugal, as normal, i´ll buy it tomorrow.

HoI Anthology

in a panther tank in the south of holland beeing stuck in the mud
    if there is a german box version why not a english one ?? i want it !!!!!!!
    commander of the dutch ghost panzer division

fan of mod 33

Can anybody advise me how to pay for games on gamersgate? I'm trying to buy AOD there but I'm a bit struggling. I want to pay by credit card but although I'd checked the option, the system keeps asking me about MONEYBOOKERS account and I don't want to be bothered with a new registration there or whatsoever. What do I do wrong?
    Last edited by JiM_cz; 10-05-2010 at 18:49.
    What man is a man who does not make the world better?

East vs West developer
    CORE Minister of Propaganda
    200k clubAchtung PanzerA Game of DwarvesArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: Armageddon
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEast India CompanyEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMajesty 2EU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the StarsVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandRise of Prussia500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by JiM_cz View Post
    Can anybody advise me how to pay for games on gamersgate? I'm trying to buy AOD there but I'm a bit struggling. I want to pay by credit card but although I'd checked the option, the system keeps asking me about MONEYBOOKERS account and I don't want to be bothered with a new registration there or whatsoever. What do I do wrong?
    You don't have to - Moneybookers is pretty much handling the secure traffic to get the transaction settled. Pretty much like Verisign a lot of websites are offering as a secure transaction medium...
    CORE Minister of Propaganda

East vs. West softcoding department

Doing my bit for the boys - CORE2 Developer & Beta tester

CORE 0.41 for Armageddon is released! Download it here
    CORE 0.62.8 Open Beta for Arsenal of Democracy is released! Download it here
    The CORE Travel Guide for AoD version 6 is released! Download it here

Quote Originally Posted by JiM_cz View Post
    You can use paypal too.

Hearts of Iron III

Quote Originally Posted by Leonaru View Post
    http://www.amazon.de/Hearts-Iron-Ars...0548014&sr=8-1

amazon.de seems to offer a hardcopy of AoD after May 14.
    amazon presents it as an expansion to hoi2

I can´t read german so could somebody see if amazon is really selling a hardcopy ( i think it was supposed to be avaiable in 14 May). Also, if they deliver in Portugal ?
    Thanks in advance.

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: RomeRome Gold
    Victoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by Mcc View Post
    I can´t read german so could somebody see if amazon is really selling a hardcopy ( i think it was supposed to be avaiable in 14 May). Also, if they deliver in Portugal ?
    Thanks in advance.
    I have just checked out the homepage of Kockmedia and they have 21.05.2010 as "Erscheinungsdatum" wich means publication date. As far as i can tell it seems to be a boxed version. Look here: http://www.kochmedia.de/haendler/sho...ECD008782D.jsf /Mattias

HoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    500k club

Will this game get a box version in UK?

I bet no. Apparently only German distributors think that a box version is profitable.
    But it seems that´s easy to change the language (see posts above by developers).

i know of at least 10 people personally who would buy this in the UK (including me) as soon as boxed version becomes available.
    All Day I Dream About Johan

Arsenal of DemocracyEuropa Universalis 3Victoria 2

FYI: boxed version available from amazon.de

Hi everybody,

just for people who are interressted in the boxed version, I've just purchased the version from amazon.de

It's includes the CD, the cover box & a registration key. There is no printed manual included, but the german & english manual are available as pdf files on the disk.

The game can be installed in german & english version and a couple of other languages are available (sorry don't checked all available languages, I've installed it in english).

Hope this helps for people thinking about to by the boxed version.

McMarty

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    March of the EaglesSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: Warband

Whoa! This may solve my problem as I have horrible internet. I'm sitting in Central Asia.

First, McMarty, big thanks!

Anyone know if Amazon.de delivery to the USA? I can have someone ship it to me from there.

Rick
    "An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject."
    "None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    March of the EaglesSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: Warband

WHOA!! They got 'Victoria Complete' also!!! OHHHH! I got to see if they deliver to the states!

Rick
    "None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

Well, I looked on Amazon.co.uk and they do not delivery Video Games to USA so I imagine Amazon.de does not either... i can't seem to win.

Rick

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast