+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 27 ... LastLast

Thread: Magna Mundi Ultimate - Non CTDs Bugs Thread

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis III: In NomineSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2500k club
    EUIV: Call to arms event

Bug Heading: Royal Marriage with a never existed country
    Particulars: Playing with Hungary, I had a RM with a country named "Vijece". There is country in the game with that name - at least I never met with the name. It's flag was too small to identify but it seemed white with a red and white shield in the middle.

Bug Heading: Bug in event "Bad news for the Empire"
    Particulars: Bug/typo in event description (NO_TEXT_FOR_KEY FROM has come under the overlordship...)

Bug Heading: "Holy War CB war name localization incorrect"

Particulars: In game, the Holy War CB gives war names such as "2nd Polish against Crimea". This is missing "crusade/jihad/etc". According to the localization file, the war name should be "$ORDER$$FIRST$ $CRUSADE_NAME$ against $SECOND_NAME$". The game doesn't understand $CRUSADE_NAME$. Perhaps it is missing?

Quote Originally Posted by k_merse View Post
    Bug Heading: Royal Marriage with a never existed country
    Particulars: Playing with Hungary, I had a RM with a country named "Vijece". There is country in the game with that name - at least I never met with the name. It's flag was too small to identify but it seemed white with a red and white shield in the middle.
    I checked the history files (vanilla and MM), and there is not such country, nor any such pre-defined marriage. Are you playing with a clean install? Because this sounds like one of the Silesian minors we axed some versions ago.
    Mourning Magna Mundi

Quote Originally Posted by BulMaster View Post
    Bug Heading: Ottoman Empire starts with Convene the Reichstag Nat Dec
    Particulars: 1453 Start the OE can convene the Reichstag of the HRE.
    There is no decision of that name. Please provide a screenshot with the exact name of the decision.

Quote Originally Posted by BulMaster View Post
    Bug Heading: Changing Trade League doesn't clear Trade Stations
    Particulars: After changing TL from Venetian to Ligurian, the trade station modifiers didn't clear. They clear on Vanilla
    How long did you wait? The event is in the mod. Do you have the latest patch for H3T?
    Mourning Magna Mundi

Quote Originally Posted by Herr Oberst View Post
    Bug heading: Electors not supporting rival of the Emperor
    Particulars: Playing Austria and after losing the Imperial title, I picked the decision to rival the Emperor. The modifier appeared in my capital. Afterwards, I bribed three electors via decision. The modifier 'supports rival of the Emperor' appeared in their capitals. I got the relation-changing events. However, they supported Savoy instead of me, even after waiting some time and restarting the game.
    I am reviewing elector behavior, now that Paradox is showing us a tooltip with the criteria electors apply. Not in the next patch of MM, but soon.
    Mourning Magna Mundi

Quote Originally Posted by JWSIII View Post
    1: Bug Heading: Everyone is a specialized Trader

Particulars: Nearly every single nation seems to have the "specialized traders" as well as the "underdogs in trade" modifier on trading. As a result, no amount of effort (all possible cash, ect.) can seem to drive me above 19 (absolute max, usually 13-14) placed merchants as Lubeck...
    The "Underdogs in trade" and "specialized traders" modifiers are in the same direction, so fairly sure I am not misreading my own modifiers.
    A bug that can apply only to Italian republics; hence an overstatement as well.

2: Bug Heading: Other random bonus' to merchant defense

Particulars: Many countries (Bavaria first noticed) have modiifers for non-existant NI's, Bavaria had "shrewd commericial" w/out the NI
    This is an utterly bizarre bug which I can reproduce. Please do me a favor and play a few years in vanilla - see if it crops up there.

3: Lubeck receives no Hansa modifiers (Possible WAD)

Particulars: I receive absolutely no Hansa modifiers as Lubeck. I realize the
    Hansa has altered, and this may well be WAD.
    However, given that Lubeck starts with only National trade policy as a trader, and now has no modifiers to add any compete chance, getting any real merchant level is going to be borderline impossible imo.

Please look into this if it is WAD, I am normally phenomenal at trading, and have demonstrated it in Beta for MMP2, but as curerntly working (and Bug's above may be skewing results), Even after swithcing an NI to shrewd commerce, as Lubeck w/ 5 free trade, 2 trade NI's,and specialized traders, I have compete chance higher than 47% with absolutely no-one, and cannot maintain more than 19 absolute max merchants, usually only 13-14, despite absolutely 100% of cash going to trading, a trader (1 star only, but still), and only .3 ducats per month military expensses (1 infantry, 1 galley, 3 cogs).

Thank you ~ JWSIII
    I will address this separately, with a mini-AAR. If anything, Lübeck is overpowered.
    Mourning Magna Mundi

Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasEast India CompanyEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMajesty 2
    March of the EaglesRome GoldSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Bug Heading: "Find a Sponsor for our proposal"

Particulars: After the establishment of the circuits, the then emperor (Milan) has proposed a new institution (reichsexekutionsordnung) to the Reichtag. Two changes of Emperor later, the proposal is still on the table even if the modifier has expired 15 years ago. There is no reichsexekutionsordnung_pending flag in the save game.

An other institution proposed in the history seem to be: hre_institution_propose_rpfg (imperial tax, a couple of time). I don't know if it may conflict.

As Austria, I have now got six times now the "Find a Sponsor for our Proposal" mission which is clearly not doing anything.
    Last edited by boies00; 04-03-2010 at 01:15.

Quote Originally Posted by boies00 View Post
    Bug Heading: "Find a Sponsor for our proposal"

Particulars: After the establishment of the circuits, the then emperor (Milan) has proposed a new institution (reichsexekutionsordnung) to the Reichtag. Two changes of Emperor later, the proposal is still on the table even if the modifier has expired 15 years ago. There is no reichsexekutionsordnung_pending flag in the save game.
    I just checked the code - the only way that that flag "reichsexekutionsordnung_pending" will get cleared is if the proposal was adopted or rejected.

What makes you think that it is still on the table?
    Mourning Magna Mundi

Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasEast India CompanyEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMajesty 2
    March of the EaglesRome GoldSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by Helius View Post
    I just checked the code - the only way that that flag "reichsexekutionsordnung_pending" will get cleared is if the proposal was adopted or rejected.

What makes you think that it is still on the table?
    Could it happen that when a new country is elected emperor, and you get to choose to revise all previous decision or continue the precedent emperor's work, something do not get cleared properly?

Looking again, it seems the "reichsexekutionsordnung_pending" modifier got cleared but not the institution_pending one.

I am now in 1508 and the pending institution modifier is still present in the HRE window. And there was exactly 20 years between the proposal and the date the modifier was set to expire.

Code:
    1467.6.18=
            {
                decision="hre_institution_propose_reichsexekutionsordnung"
            }
    Code:
    emperor_modifier=
    {
        modifier="institution_pending"
        date="1487.6.18"
    }

Bug: "Wrong localizations for removingmodifiers events"

Particulars: The localizations for many of the removing modifiers events are off by one. For example, event 1000002 (the end of feudalism) has the text for event 1000003 (We have no mines!). I believe this holds true up to event 1000032.

Bug heading: Unannounced war declaration + Truce Expiry without notice
    Particulars: Start date: Sengoku Jidai(1477) Playing as Ouchi
    At the beginning of the game you have a truce with Shoni which I guess expires, I'm not sure about this because of the second point.
    Shoni always declares war on Ouchi but there is never a popup declaring it? So playing as Ouchi you are suddenly at war without realising it.
    (This happens in the first year or two of starting a game at 1477)

Bug Heading: Transylvania vassal at 1453. Does not exist.

Particulars: Was trying out OE and checked my peace options with Hungary. Transylvania could both be released and created.

Done - z -
    Last edited by Zolotaya; 06-03-2010 at 01:19.

200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEast India CompanyElven Legacy Collection
    Europa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Majesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPenumbra - Black PlagueRome GoldMount & Blade: Warband

Bug Heading : Double result (as Venice) for the event "Smuggling Operation" and the one about pirates demanding free passage / repair

Particular (short version) : When I choose those events, I might have both (opposite) results popping up at the exact same time a little while later when the event is "resolved", for instance "Lucky Weasel" and "You have been caught, you traitor to Christiandom".

Particular (long version) : Sometimes, those events have normal consequences - I get caught or it works fine. But sometimes (happened to me once for each of them), I have two results appearing instantly (same day as much as I can say) - for Smuggling Operation (I choose the first option (most risky) I get both the result in which I make 75 gold and the result in which I am caught and I must either pay compensation, accept the blame or blame the noble. For Pirate repair (I choose the Free Passage option, but no repair), I get both "You are a lucky weasel" and the result in which in get caught and lose - 25 relation with all christiandom.

In both case, I had a spy among my Great Men, Internal Security NI (or maybe Espionnage ?) and I believe the even according to which - thanks to my master spy activity - all enemy spies activity was severely restricted. This might be linked or not.

But I would not stop to make screenshot because the mod is so good

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneRome GoldMount & Blade: Warband

Bug Heading: 'Reneging the Past' does not deactive'

Particular: After getting 'Reneging the Past', I lost it a few years in only to have it reset later. Now it's gone, but I'm still getting events related to it that force me to lose prestige/money/stability.

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis III: In NomineSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2500k club
    EUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by Helius View Post
    I checked the history files (vanilla and MM), and there is not such country, nor any such pre-defined marriage. Are you playing with a clean install? Because this sounds like one of the Silesian minors we axed some versions ago.
    I am playing with a clear install.

200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEast India CompanyElven Legacy Collection
    Europa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Majesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPenumbra - Black PlagueRome GoldMount & Blade: Warband

Bug Heading : No birth place for advisors already employed at game start

Particular : See title. It is at least the case for Burgundy. Obviously a totally minor bug.

Bug Heading: trade goods icons do not conform with provincial trade good.

An example: iron province has olive oil icon, but the tooltip says iron.

Regards, Oldtimer
    KNOWLEDGE RESULTS IN PREJUDICE

Bug Heading: Limited Port Infrastructure Off By One

Particulars: The "Limited Port Infrastucture" modifier for landlocked countries is either incorrectly coded or incorrectly described. According to the description landlocked_nation1, depending on the size of the country, you need "at least" 3, 4, or 5 ports to avoid the penalty. According to the actual code, however, you need MORE than 3, 4, or 5 ports to avoid the penalty; i.e. "at least" 4, 5, or 6 ports. I would contend that it's the code that needs to be changed, not the description, but one would have to refer to the intent of the person who designed the event.

Bug Heading : Burgundy Succession Crisis as Burgundy, with the Duke and the Heir well alive.

Particular : In 1503, the Burgundy Succession Crisis fires up, telling me the Duke is dead and that he has no heir so either I give my Duchy to France and Austria, or I find some bastard and carry on (-2 Stab), even though my Duke is alive and kicking and my Heir is a 24 young boy with 100% legitimacy.

I suppose it is a carry-over from Vanilla In Nomine.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 27 ... LastLast