• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hi Mex your World map is Great! My favorite Provinces are: Bozen,Eupen and Limburd (Maastricht). Just great!!! I Play now your old map from German-Komunity. Sorry my endlish ist wery bad......^^
I know you have a lot to do with your studies, but can you please make a new link for this new Map? If it is posible.....please.
Thanks Antoniuz

Hey Mexbuild, how is this going? I'd still like to implement your map into our mod if you ever do release this.

Hey Mex, hope you've had a good school year in 2011 and that you got the results you wanted. I can help for Far East Asia, South East Asia, Australia and New Zealand if you need any help on those fronts. For once I would LOVE to see someone NOT put Canberra on a bloody beach! It's as misguided as putting London, Brussels, Paris and Berlin on a beach *facepalm*

Real life always comes first, but despite this being two years in the making, wir alle freuen uns auf ihren karte mod mit großer vorfreude. It's a great looking map, please don't give up on it :)

But good sir, it is not!

Yeah it pretty much is.

Even if Mexbuild reappeared tomorrow with a completed map, nobody would ever use it because the work updating files, from revolters to countries to AI switches is massive and is totally redundant given it's already been mostly done for both the DH map, and the E3 map. Barring some miracle AOD is in terminal decline anyway, there are only ~3 actual comprehensive mods that are still being maintained. Maybe 1.08 will bring some people back, but I doubt it.

Anyway it's been a year since he's posted in this thread at all, the project is dead.

hello and good evening everyone.:)

I'm currently collecting a lot of mods for hoi 2, because I'm a big fan of hoi2 and came across Mexbuild's Worldmap. i'm very impressed with how much attention to detail this map has been made. if someone could make it available to me as a download, i would be very happy about it. Furthermore, I would like to know if and how I can rewrite the card for aod on dd. maybe someone has an idea? best regards and have a nice weekend.:cool:

• 1Like
Reactions:
I really appreciate that some people try to find threads like this one. But after Darkest Hour was released in 2011, I quit the modding because even I was happy enough with their map. And to be honest ... there was never a beta or even alpha version ingame of this. ;)