• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It looks like this with multilevel sprites....

Tested in Aod+Coldwar Extension+Wif Flags and Skins...

[/QUOTE]
[B]Fizy[/B], which map is this one (which version)? Can it be downloaded?

I am currently on working again and testing the possibility of sea deepness how you can see:

I like the portrayal of the seabed. :)

But please refrain from shadowing the european continent as can be seen in the Mediterranean. :(

Well, in their defence it looks sweet. Still cool mod concept, can't wait till you release it. Honestly some of the provinces in the southern hemisphere look like a hack job... and let's not talk about the magellan strait, or drake's passage

I'm not sure if it's possible.
EDIT: Hehe, post #1111:D

In the vanilla HoI2 (not AoD) map it is possible, zoom out in Europe and instead of seeing the province names you'll see the country names like in HoI3 Semper Fi

In the vanilla HoI2 (not AoD) map it is possible, zoom out in Europe and instead of seeing the province names you'll see the country names like in HoI3 Semper Fi

It's possible in AoD too. But it isn't dynamic, these names will stay there forever, even if there are no more Germany or Poland.