• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It's possible in AoD too. But it isn't dynamic, these names will stay there forever, even if there are no more Germany or Poland.

Same with HoI2 but I didn't express myself right, I think you cant do the zoom level detail thingy with Jamie's Map Utility...

Same with HoI2 but I didn't express myself right, I think you cant do the zoom level detail thingy with Jamie's Map Utility...

This was what I meant;)

Hey Mex. One question (again). ;)
Give it the French Basque Country as province in your Mod? I'd like a real Euskadi in the game ;)

PS: For the '45 Szenario. The province Stuttgart is into the american zone ;) Württemberg-Baden.
And Hessen is in the soviet zone.
And '36. The Province Stanislawow in eastern Poland is not in the Poland republic. The city in realy yes. The province ingame not. The have a wronge name and is in the wrong country.
Also the revolt.txt. BEL have LUX as a must have province.

Last edited:
Yay! Wonderful! Keep up the good work please.

More transparent - no need.
Map grid - no need.

:)

Looks pretty.

However, the province of Novi Pazar looks rather weird to me. I'd either include the whole Sandzak in it or cut a bit from Valjevo. But in the second case it won't be Serbian Sandzak anymore...

And isn't province of Sibiu too large? Or, maybe, long?

Plovdiv looks huge too.