• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Go here. Click on a Administrative division. I no map is shown then click on a city or a subdivision. Doing this will show you subdivisions of as good as all oblasts in Russia and former Soviet Union.

Here is a map of Murmansk oblast for example

Murmansk_region.png

I would like to continue but I still can't because 1. i have much to do for school and 2. because of the missing "blueprint"-maps of Russia. But If somebody wants to make Australia or Canada, just tell me.

I sent you a PM awhile back, but never got a response. I'll take Canada off your hands, just give me a screenshot of what Canada currently looks like on your map and I'll give you map and borders.

Also tell me approx. how many provinces you want in Canada.

Mexbuild said:
(Düsseldorfer geben nie auf!)

(Kölner erst recht nicht!)

;) just dont abandon it, that would be a shame after all those promising screenies!

Hellow my "follow" people.

There was no more update still october 2010. The reason is that I (will) have to work more than before for school so I have to set priorities. If you still are fascinated by this project feel free to be a supporter which helps me in serveral regions on the world.

You also could have noticed that the sub-forum is gone. I made this to concentrate the actions in this thread so I don't have to look into every thread.

I hope you are still interested...
Sincerely Mexbuild

happy new year Mex,

well i wont promise to much, but if there are more volunteers i'll be happy to help you (if i can). i just dont want to invest time if the rest is leaving. but of course i'm more than interested.

best regards,
bm

Yeah thanks. E3 hat much more peope which helep them with specific parts of the earth so they needed less time to get advances in their work progress.

There are only 1/3 of the map missing. The rest is complete.

I still hope this project will be finished one day. :) The maps just looks better than E3, HoI2Vanilla or IC.

I will try to be tolerant and use three of them interchangeably. :D