• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It's just struck me. Mistake in the colour layer.

However, the province of Novi Pazar looks rather weird to me. I'd either include the whole Sandzak in it or cut a bit from Valjevo. But in the second case it won't be Serbian Sandzak anymore...

The sense of these borders are to simulate the borders between 1941-1945. I could make Novi Pazar a bit bigger but then would Serbia a bit weired during the war.

And isn't province of Sibiu too large? Or, maybe, long?
Plovdiv looks huge too.

Both provinces are looking but but it is only to keep the current amount of provinces. I said I will increase regions with few provinces after the first running version.

EDIT:
Here the maps, I use for these borders.
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Maps_of_Yugoslavia_during_World_War_II

Last edited:
The sense of these borders are to simulate the borders between 1941-1945. I could make Novi Pazar a bit bigger but then would Serbia a bit weired during the war.

I did understand you. As for Novi Pazar, you could make it represent the whole region of Sandzak:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandžak

Both provinces are looking but but it is only to keep the current amount of provinces. I said I will increase regions with few provinces after the first running version.

I get your points.

Rest of the yellow area. Your current Novi Pazar consists of the blue area.

Here a look of the current status of Balkans and Italy.
Nice, but I have a question: why don't name all the Italian (core) provinces with Italian names? IMHO, those should be renamed:

Pula = Pola
Piran = Pirano
Trient = Trento
Bozen = Bolzano
Venedig = Venezia

Another little complaint is about your choice of splitting Italy in its actual political regions, which I don't like. Anyway, de gustibus non disputandum est, I guess...

The question is how to simulate the today borders, if I change it to this situation.

OK, I get it.

Nice, but I have a question: why don't name all the Italian (core) provinces with Italian names?

Yes, if you're giving German names for provinces, then you should Germanize all names: Rom instead of Roma, Florenz instead of Firenze etc.

And btw, there's a typo in Ioannina. :)

The sense of it is to offer everyone a map who shows the provinces in the user's country name. You will still know that it's Moscow because you can use the anglophone names in the game language.

Oh, I forget the northern italy provinces.
But regions with a dominating foreign ethnic will have thier name in their language. So Bozen will stay Bozen.

That is a bad idea. It is a tricky question where a lot of depends on a size and shape of an area and what sources you are using.

It would make more sense to keep the names in the spelling used by an owner of a province in 1936.
Plain and simple because otherwise you are inviting some crazies with issues waging wars in the internet over such details.

My Map is larger than the orginal map bit you must pay attention - if you make the map much larger in the resolution, it will be horrible because the game engine will no more work with correct distances.