Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 32 of 32

Thread: Holy Roman Empire Scenario

  1. #21

    please

    If Mefistofeles dont maken the link i very beg to you upload into rapidshare or spend me at iliya5376@yandex.ru

    It's easy !!!!!!!!!!!!!))))))))))

  2. #22
    Eurogeddon Developer Terminator's Avatar
    Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron IIIVictoria 2

    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Still stuck in the XXth century Europe
    Posts
    2,000
    Quote Originally Posted by Laudan View Post
    I will ask Mephistopheles.
    Who is Mephistopheles ? One of the KoH devs or not ?
    Eurogeddon: Thunderbolts of War (1933-1964)
    New Flag Design
    ************************************************** **************
    Eurogeddon: Powder Keg of Eurasia - Filefront.com (updated on Aug 23; re-uploaded on Sep 3, 2010)
    ************************************************** ***************
    If you are a professional programmer and interested in a part time job of some sort, you can send me a private message

  3. #23
    This is one of the main koh modmakers

  4. #24
    Today i place a small video on youtube from the HolyRomanScenario. The quality of the video is not so good. I play salzburg.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpjPuJAq60w Small Video

  5. #25

    link

    Quote Originally Posted by Laudan View Post
    Today i place a small video on youtube from the HolyRomanScenario. The quality of the video is not so good. I play salzburg.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpjPuJAq60w Small Video
    Thank for video.
    I'm tired, but you promised ask mefistofeles about link for download The png to KoH map-converter tool two week ago.Howewer at the moment all links to download at the http://forums.blackseastudios.com are disabled.Why???????
    you promised!!!!!!!!!I'm tired of waiting for the answer.help me!!!!!

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by FCSM View Post
    Thank for video.
    I'm tired, but you promised ask mefistofeles about link for download The png to KoH map-converter tool two week ago.Howewer at the moment all links to download at the http://forums.blackseastudios.com are disabled.Why???????
    you promised!!!!!!!!!I'm tired of waiting for the answer.help me!!!!!
    I have not the tool ( i lost the tool ), but i have already send a private message to mephisto. You must wait, i wait due. No answer so far from mephisto.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Laudan View Post
    I have not the tool ( i lost the tool ), but i have already send a private message to mephisto. You must wait, i wait due. No answer so far from mephisto.
    Ok
    I will wait.

  8. #28
    The wait is over. The downloadlink of the converter:

    http://www.filefront.com/16420455/KohmapConv.zip

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Laudan View Post
    The wait is over. The downloadlink of the converter:

    http://www.filefront.com/16420455/KohmapConv.zip
    Thank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! a lot of!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I really thank you to you

  10. #30
    One question
    what functions the textures.dt and file terrain.dt (koh\bss\maps\europe\map\)
    what they do?

  11. #31
    I cant create the file terrain.dt with this tool
    I open the png-image and run terrain.dt.Tool wrote that Done! but nothing happened!!!!Why??????????

    textures.dt was created succesfuly))

  12. #32
    The new update version 250212 is out now. Thanks to Elvain and Mathyas Rex for the maps. I finished the realms file. 211 provinces have the map now. I need two weeks to find all the right colours. A boring and tired work.




    The downloadlink:

    German Version: http://www.gamefront.com/files/21413...re090711german Holy Roman Empire

    English Version: http://www.gamefront.com/files/21413...e090711english Holy Roman Empire



    Video:http://youtu.be/v5xcAzCFRRk Holy Roman Empire
    Last edited by Laudan; 10-03-2012 at 12:03.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts