• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Sebagonzalez

Veni Vidi Vici
10 Badges
Oct 1, 2006
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Semper Fi
  • 500k Club
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
World in flames will be played Saturday and Sunday from 5pm EST to 12 PM EST.
Was supposed to be a steady weekly game but changed my mind. Now it´s going to be played during the weekend.

We need reliable players for the following countries:

Majors
---------------
Germany
USSR (Sebagonzalez)
Japan
Italy
USA
UK
France

Minors
----------------
Brazil (chalbersma)

If you wish to be a minor and participate just let me know it.
Once all countries are taken we will set the starting date for this.

Last edited:
Ah alright, sorry then. Im just imagining things ^^

I guess it is a pretty popular name for campains...
Ill be able to start playing MP games as soon as they have fixed the basic client bugs such as host being the only one able to call off attacks.

Wine MP test

I was looking for a game to test wine MP in. If you don't mind I wouldn't mind hopping on a Minor and giving the MP a spin. Say Finland or something.

Ah alright, sorry then. Im just imagining things ^^

I guess it is a pretty popular name for campains...
Ill be able to start playing MP games as soon as they have fixed the basic client bugs such as host being the only one able to call off attacks.

It can be fixed easy by changing one number in db/misc.txt

chalbersma: If you want to go minor ok, no prob at all, just confirm me if u definitely want finland or you will go with another minor like say romania or bulgaria and i´ll update the players list.

Alex_brunius: If you want to pick a country now it´s ok since it will take some time i guess for all the slots to be filled.

Any minor really. Finland was just a suggestion. If I could choose any minor I think I'd take Finland, Nat'l, China, Turkey, Argentina, Brazil, or R. Spain. Whichever you guys think can survive the best with someone falling out.

BTW how do you guys connect? Is it hamachi or is it direct ip?

Okay I'll be sure to get back to you tomorrow about GameRanger through wine. Thanks.

Gameranger is a no go on wine but I can get into one of the labs depending on when you guys want to play. Just give me the heads up.

Well thats a pitty since it´s a great program to chat and arrange strategies before playing but in any case you may always be able to join the game by IP once hosted. Since player recruitment is going slow, as soon as we fill all the slots we will think about the way i can send the ip adress to you once.

If we get a chance we should test it before saturday. This way we I can know what I have to do before hand to get her to work.

ok no problem, my msn is in my profile in case that you want to contact me. Also i would like to announce that we will be waiting for the next patch to fix the client not being able to break off from attack since is vital.

Not a problem on waiting for the patch. I'll have to set up an msn though.

Just a heads up. I got game ranger to work with wine. Took some fiddling but it did work int he end.