The people have just passed Proposition 666, which calls on the legislature to outlaw all forms of gambling in the State.
What consitutes gambling, and what should be considered legitimate entreprenurial risk taking is far from clear. The devil is bound to be in the detail of the legislation and all sorts of interest groups are out in force and its boom times for lobbyists.
Players are members of one of these interest groups: casino owners. Only by sticking together can you hope to persuade the legislature to define "gambling" in such a way that your casinos can continue to operate profitably. However, there might be a few niche markets for other types of games available. Most people would play EU3 in the privacy of their own homes, but perhaps some would find playing in a simulated setting of Versailles attractive. Not all casinos could adapt like this, but if a few conspired to put the rest out of business first ...
This is like a normal game of werewolf, except that no dice will be used by the GM in resolving "chance" interactions between players. Once the setup is complete, there will be plenty of opportunities for chaos, but NO DICE.
See "The GM shouldn't roll dice" thread if you want more on the thinking behind what the rules.
Players are encouraged to RP by picking a name for their casino, the legal loopholes they are lobbying for, and inventing scurrilous business plans for those they are accusing being wolves.
List of Players
24. Xarkan the sorcerer was lynched on Day 1
20. Slinky the cultist was hunted on Night 1
9. snoopdogg the guardian angel was lynched on Day 2
3. jonti-h the villager with the leader trait was hunted on Night 2
19. Emperor Walter the villager who was 2nd (originally 3rd) in command was lynched on Day 3
13. Jopi the villager with the hunter trait was stalked and hunted while keeping close on Night 3
15. von Loch Ness the brutal werewolf of the Chessmen Pack was lynched on Day 4
2. Syber_sid the blessed wolf of the Wii Frii Men Pack was lynched on Day 5
18. johho888 owning the Tripple 8 casino the cultist aligned with the Wii Frii Men Pack was lynched on Day 5
5. randaker the Priest was hunted on Night 5
4. Raczynski the brutal werewolf of the Wii Frii Men was lynched on Day 6
11. OrangeYoshi as Yoshi Baath of the Outlander Club the villager with the witness trait was hunted on Night 6 and died on Night 7 after the doctor's first aid failed to save him
12. Cymsdale the werewolf of the Chessmen Pack with the witness trait was lynched on Day 7
17. Rysz the Priest, originally a cursed apprentice, died on Night 8 after the doctor's first aid failed to save him.
14. walrus the werewolf of the Wii Frii Men Pack with the witness trait was lynched on Day 8
22. alexon47 subbed by Slinky v2 the villager was lynched on Day 9
26. Paendrag as Matthew Matthewson owner of the Big Balls Casino the unclaimed apprentice was lynched on Day 9
1. Yakman the brutal villager was lynched on Day 10
10. the_hdk the villager was hunted on Night 10
6. Kriszo as Booster Terrik of the Errant Venture
21. Snow White
25. muttoneer subbed by snoopdoggv2 as Hildegarde Q. Smancke, owner of the Pink Velvet Casino
27. trespoe as K.D. Callahan. Owner of the Texas Hold'Em High Casino,
1. jonti-h v2
2. jopi v2
3. EW v2
EUROO7 as Mr Euro 7 zeros had his number come up in the Eurobillions lotto draw
After prolonged consideration, Xarkan was lynched. Slinky was blown up by three icosahedra of plastic explosive.
snoopdogg was lynched and no one stopped jonti-h from being taken for a ride.
Emperor Walter did not have a good enough MBA to save himself from the lynch and Jopi had his bodyguard too close when he was stalked that night.
von Loch Ness became the first of the chessmen to be taken.
Syber_sid found his Wii was no longer in control, johho888 rolled with the 888s for the last time, and the last volume in the story of randaker was published.
Raczynski's Lancers were captured in the wrong motions, and OrangeYoshi was saved by the doctor
OrangeYoshi failed to survive the doctor. Cymsdale, another of the Chessmen was taken, and the doctor tries again with Rysz.
Rysz also failed to survive the doctor. walrus was a victim of a bukkit-covetting lynch mob.
Paendrag had his bluff called and Slinky v2 again fell foul of his "friends".
Yakman kept the Ace of Spades up his sleeve for the final time and the_hdk had an unpleasantly fatal feeling in the night.