Closed Thread
Page 83 of 83 FirstFirst ... 8 33 58 73 81 82 83
Results 1,641 to 1,649 of 1649

Thread: Ye Olde bAAR: Closed

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3

Walking over to Amric, Redwolf raised a toast to him," All the best to you buddy. We hope to see you back soon."
    Current AARs:

1) Journey to the Far East - A Free Company Spin-Off (2008)

2) The Free Company Book VII: Closure

Check out my other works at the Inkwell

A proud member of the Free Company. Death Rides with Us!!

Fighting the Boredom

Languish joins in the toast, raising an ice cool glass of water. Shortly afterwards he walks over to Amric and pats him on the back.

"I know how hard it can be... take it easy man, and good luck in getting a new job..."

Hurricane Sergeant of Arms Amric's Avatar
    Europa Universalis 3

haven't gotten a new job yet...but I did find a new ISP I can use...so I guess I'll stick around since everyone has been so nice to me...

Thank you again for all the well wishes. I appreciate it!
    Guardian of Truth, Defender of Justice, Harbinger of Light! Formerly known as the Hurricane!

Now retired from writing!

"You can rest assured, sir, that I will do everything in my power to make sure it isn't my fault!" --Dr. Grant

Field Marshal

Blog Entries
    No! I was just making a nice post about your departure and you ruin it by saying that you're back

Seriously, sorry to hear this! Guess when you are older, you have bigger problems than mine! You were really a great presence on this forums and made a lot of AARs... Hope you'll recover....
    You say annihilation of all humanity, I say less crowded public transport.

EU3 Complete

Judge drops his beer on the floor “Ah so you are able to stay here then Amric”. Judge orders two beers and hands one to Amric. “Great news, then we can expect a lot of new AARs from you I guess”. “Hm this must be celebrated, I will try to post another update in one of my AAR tonight”

The Skinny Guy turns around from his stout, glancing at Amric, "Is he coming or going? Staying or leaving?!"

Shrugging his shoulders, the Bearded Fellow sighs, "I'm not sure, but I do know that whichever it is, we're either drinking to him, or drinking to the fact he is staying.. just so long as we're drinking."

Not so idle

BAARtender, tell me one thing: what's the most popular brewery in the low countries? Beer, maybe? Well, since this moment I let it be and want to give everyone a round of very cold beer!

Take a look at The Dutch Incumbence: Take what's yours by Right! A Dutch WC Attempt. This is going to be my first WC attempt. I don't expect to succeed, but of course only achieves it he who has the courage to try it!
    Member of the International Native Speaker Resistance

Proud owner of 50 2Coaties

EU3 Complete

“Mm Friday again dear bartender”. Judge orders a beer. “Well let´s see, what has happened this week”. Judge take a sip of the beer. “First Amric is back and then a woman has dared to enter this section, Lady Europa”(edit: Welcome. How rude of me to forget that, must be all that beer). Judge takes another sip. ”Hm and I have been posting an update in the Kingdom of Jerusalem AAR, glad that Amalric finally is closing in on Constantinople and Sophia Hagia”.

Judge orders another beer. “Then we have seen that Messalina Beaver is busy educating a famous Danish writer and moreover she has been cooking some red Danish sausages too”.

“Sir Lancelot, I mean the Judge transfixed the cruel Dane sir Carlsberg´s body with the blade of his lance, I wonder if sir Carlsberg survived that?”.

“I guess I will have to write an update today but first I have to read Paranoid Tsar´s highly entertaining story Two views on the Russian crusade, I bet Orwell would have loved that story”.

Edit II

“I hope he would have enjoyed my Cum Deo AAR too but I am not sure. I think he would have appreciated my description of power abuse at least”. “Then again if he had read it on that small island, Isle of Jura, where he wrote 1984 he might have found something redeeming to say I guess”. Suddenly Judge sounds very unsure and decides to order another beer.

Last edited by Judge; 22-08-2003 at 13:41.

The Father of AARland Lord Durham's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis

Closed. bAAR under renovation.
    Current AAR: The Sons of Ragnar Lodbrok: In the Shadow of the Great Old Ones

Follow the link to read The Pariah. For more Lovecraft style horror, try The Crane Horror and my Holmes/Lovecraft story The Case of the Galloway Eidolon. All are free to read in the Lovecraft eZine.

Available: The Saglek Incident in the anthology Sha'Daa: Pawns and Witiko in the anthology Bigfoot Terror Tales: Vol 1

Also: Plains of Hell in the anthology Lawyers in Hell & Colony in the anthology Rogues in Hell, continuing the HUGO award winning Heroes in Hell series, edited by Janet Morris

For a complete list of my AARs go to The Ink Well. Visit my Website for news, reviews and story excerpts.

Closed Thread
Page 83 of 83 FirstFirst ... 8 33 58 73 81 82 83