• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Norgs, beer me, would you? Sam Adams Octoberfest, if you would?"

"Actually drinking a Yank beer today?"

"I'm never adverse to Samuel Adams, the only decent nationwide brewer, anyway, you seen Sorcerer around lately?"

"No, haven't, how come?"

"Oh, nothing major just need to tell him his PM BOX IS FULL!" :D

"I'll steer him your way if I see him."

"Thanks. Now I need to get back to work on Tuscany. So let me go over all these Florentine offices again."

Sorcerer came through the open door, his arms full of old paper.

'Why is it that virtual mail takes so much space? Even the letters I sent away take up room! Oh, hi shawn! Why are you looking at me this way??'

Stroph entered the bAAR. He slumps at the bar after ordering a triple vodka. Norgesvenn came over to him.

"Hey, mate, why so down?"

Stroph looked up, bleary eyed and replied:

"Not down, just quiet. I just had the great rebel leader die off in a battle scene part Shakesphere and part Star Wars in by Pskov tale. He died gloriously. He died a real man.

Here's to Judas!"

Stroph downs his triple in a single gulp.

Eochaid was smiling like crazy and kept singing merry songs all day... People stared at him and wondered if he'd gone really nuts, but he didn't care!

I'M A BAARTENDER NOW! :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Well at least that's what my rank says!

Zhai groaned as his headache striked when Eochaid shout. The he looked up,

Give me Pepsi please!

Zhai the nurse his bloodly head.

A little boy entered the bAAR.
- What do you have to say, boy? - Eochaid said.
- Dmitri asked me to say, that he is ill; he posted the last chapter of his Inca AAR, but its short and he don`t know whether the next chapter be published in wednesday or next sunday.

"Ugmhgh! You're the bAARtender? Come here and I'll whip your hide!", Norg said. "How come I'm not???"

Norg's energies were low, as he had spent the night being run over by Bohemia, Poland and Lithuania, as MrT and him had a little MP gig going.

"Lost all them battles", he said, and poured MrT a beer.

"- Well boss, I'm just A bAARtender. Not THE bAARtender... So you can ask to be a "bAARtender" too.

- Yeah right, I'll get your ass for this.

- Gulps!"

Faeelin walks in, looks at the ongoing coup to become baartender, and laughs. taking some Dulce Hoja (made in Kafristan, as you'd know if you've read about al-andalus) and looks around. "Forget this," he mutters. "I'm going to that baar down the road, Hearts of Iron."

Faeelin returns, later on, frowning. "You could've told me it was that kind of a baar."

"Worse than the Sicilians and the Don, they were."

Fighting over who's to be the Baartender... when their is still the title of ChancellAAR to be awarded as well.... hell, I could be ChancellAAR...

ChancellAAR Bismarck... like the sound of that...

M

Faeelin snorts. "We know where that got us. Today the BAAR, tomorrow Scotland and Cyprus, and then on Tuesday... the world!"

"Ambitious, but poor party conversation. I nominate some one else to be chancellaar."

I object... I have never tried to take over the world....

M

Ohoy bAARtender. Gimme a glass of Jamaican rum! :D

Listen up!

I've been writing this story about King Friedrich the Great.
It's all fantasy fiction, but all the events derived from my last
Prussia-Brandenburg game. There is a plot, and some pretty bad
conspiracy. I just have to spell check it first.

Should I post it in a thread here then?
(With each of the five chapters as one post.)

Eochaid turns to the new patron.

"- Well DoctorPlague, you have to create a thread on this forum. As for the posts, I think it would be better if you posted a chapter a time. It would be easier for people to read. I'll keep an eye open to check out your AAR. Welcome onboard mate!"

In addition, posting a bit at a time gives your story a bit more exposure, as it will keep popping to the top of the list of threads....

M

Status
Not open for further replies.