• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
haven't gotten a new job yet...but I did find a new ISP I can use...so I guess I'll stick around since everyone has been so nice to me...:)

Thank you again for all the well wishes. I appreciate it!

No! I was just making a nice post about your departure and you ruin it by saying that you're back:(

Seriously, sorry to hear this! Guess when you are older, you have bigger problems than mine! You were really a great presence on this forums and made a lot of AARs... Hope you'll recover....

Judge drops his beer on the floor “Ah so you are able to stay here then Amric”. Judge orders two beers and hands one to Amric. “Great news, then we can expect a lot of new AARs from you I guess”. “Hm this must be celebrated, I will try to post another update in one of my AAR tonight”

The Skinny Guy turns around from his stout, glancing at Amric, "Is he coming or going? Staying or leaving?!"

Shrugging his shoulders, the Bearded Fellow sighs, "I'm not sure, but I do know that whichever it is, we're either drinking to him, or drinking to the fact he is staying.. just so long as we're drinking."

BAARtender, tell me one thing: what's the most popular brewery in the low countries? Beer, maybe? Well, since this moment I let it be and want to give everyone a round of very cold beer!

Take a look at The Dutch Incumbence: Take what's yours by Right! A Dutch WC Attempt. This is going to be my first WC attempt. I don't expect to succeed, but of course only achieves it he who has the courage to try it!:D

“Mm Friday again dear bartender”. Judge orders a beer. “Well let´s see, what has happened this week”. Judge take a sip of the beer. “First Amric is back and then a woman has dared to enter this section, Lady Europa”(edit: Welcome. How rude of me to forget that, must be all that beer). Judge takes another sip. ”Hm and I have been posting an update in the Kingdom of Jerusalem AAR, glad that Amalric finally is closing in on Constantinople and Sophia Hagia”.

Judge orders another beer. “Then we have seen that Messalina Beaver is busy educating a famous Danish writer and moreover she has been cooking some red Danish sausages too”.

“Sir Lancelot, I mean the Judge transfixed the cruel Dane sir Carlsberg´s body with the blade of his lance, I wonder if sir Carlsberg survived that?”.

“I guess I will have to write an update today but first I have to read Paranoid Tsar´s highly entertaining story Two views on the Russian crusade, I bet Orwell would have loved that story”.

Edit II

“I hope he would have enjoyed my Cum Deo AAR too but I am not sure. I think he would have appreciated my description of power abuse at least”. “Then again if he had read it on that small island, Isle of Jura, where he wrote 1984 he might have found something redeeming to say I guess”. Suddenly Judge sounds very unsure and decides to order another beer.

Last edited:
Closed. bAAR under renovation.

Status
Not open for further replies.