+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Modding

200k clubAchtung PanzerA Game of DwarvesHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Deus VultDungeonlandEast India CompanyDivine WindGettysburg
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneImpireEuropa Universalis III: In NomineKing Arthur II
    LegioLeviathan: WarshipsLost Empire - ImmortalsMagickaMajesty 2
    Majesty II CollectionMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    SengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IIStarvoidSupreme Ruler 2020
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesPride of NationsRise of PrussiaEU3 Collectors Edition
    Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k club

Modding

I see there are several mods for this game already (Front Sound, Neutral Flag, Total Realism), with 2 already been converted for use with the English version of the game.

So I've got a question: How does one mod this game? or did the developers not intended this game to be moddable?

Any info would be appreciated

Page 22 of the user manual explains it, seems like there is some kind of mod management tool built right into the program. You get to it by accessing the "?" on the menu screens.

200k clubAchtung PanzerA Game of DwarvesHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneImpireEuropa Universalis III: In NomineKing Arthur II
    Majesty II CollectionMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesPride of NationsRise of PrussiaEU3 Collectors Edition

I know of this tool. It is only for installing and enabling mods, not for actual modding.

This tool indeed suggests that the game is supposed to have mods.
    So the question is, will there be mod tools?

Apparently the modding manual is in Russian & needs translation + go ahead from Paradox, once its done we can get to work.

Do you know where I can get this manual?
    I can always use some translations service or ask one of the many people I know who speak Russian to translate it.

You may want to inquire where to obtain the Russian Mod manual the graviteam forum:

http://graviteam.com/forum/index.php?board=3.0

I looked around but couldnt find it.

+ Reply to Thread