+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Will this be available on Steam?

Will this be available on Steam?

I honestly only buy games on a Steam anymore, interested in this game but if it does not come on Steam I definitely won't be getting it, will it be available on Steam like Hearts of Iron 3 was?

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIHearts of Iron IIIVictoria 2500k club

Can't say either way myself I'm afraid, certainly available on other DL sites so quite possibly I suppose.
    Can I ask why though? I have the complete opposite opinion after the whole Jagged Alliance 2 fiasco (to this day I am forced to play a pirate copy, and AFAIK HoI 3 has steam issues as well).
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Deth View Post
    I honestly only buy games on a Steam anymore, interested in this game but if it does not come on Steam I definitely won't be getting it, will it be available on Steam like Hearts of Iron 3 was?
    I buy from Steam or from www.impulsedriven.com, I prefer Impulsedriven because once I install the game I no longer need the impulse setup app and you can uninstall it. With Steam not only is your game running but as well as the Steam app (for the most part even if you play off-line). So I much prefer impulsedriven, which btw is Paradox Interactive on-line store.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIMarch of the EaglesSengoku
    Victoria 2500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

is gamersgate not the paradox' online store?
    You must gather your party before venturing forth!

High on Political Consensus walrus's Avatar
    200k clubAchtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness

Quote Originally Posted by Thracian View Post
    is gamersgate not the paradox' online store?
    Sort of. Paradox don't own it anymore, but it's as close to an 'official' store that they have at the moment.
    Ask me about Anarcho-Stalinism!

Quote Originally Posted by overweightninja View Post
    Can't say either way myself I'm afraid, certainly available on other DL sites so quite possibly I suppose.
    Can I ask why though? I have the complete opposite opinion after the whole Jagged Alliance 2 fiasco (to this day I am forced to play a pirate copy, and AFAIK HoI 3 has steam issues as well).
    Cheers
    Never had any issues at all with Steam. I also wouldn't go by your impressions you had 4 years ago with it.

I asked this question a couple of days ago and Paradox advised that Steam had not picked the game, unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Sort of. Paradox don't own it anymore, but it's as close to an 'official' store that they have at the moment.
    Did they sell it? If so, do you know to who?

High Priestess of Paradox Susana's Avatar
    200k clubAchtung PanzerHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultDiplomacyDungeonlandEast India Company
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindGalactic AssaultHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    ImpireThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty 2EU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Europa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars II
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses

Steam will not be taking this title, however if the demand continues to be this great then perhaps they'll reconsider. In the meantime, it's up on GamersGate, Direct2Drive and Impulse.

Kind regards
    Susana Meza

Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    Europa Universalis 3Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineNaval War: Arctic Circle
    Europa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Gamersgate is WAY better than Steam.

Indeed GG is my download merchant of choice.

It would be Matrix, but they're way too expensive.

+ Reply to Thread