• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

On which country shall we work now?

• USSR

Votes: 45 36,6%
  • USA

Votes: 12 9,8%
  • UK/Commonwealth

Votes: 11 8,9%
  • France

Votes: 5 4,1%
  • Italy

Votes: 12 9,8%
  • Japan

Votes: 17 13,8%
  • China/Warlords

Votes: 5 4,1%
  • Generic

Votes: 16 13,0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok. First try: Australia.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3C6WY3C1

Please let me know if it works and if you are satisfied with the result before I do more of them.
I must also say that the Palette name for cavalry is gercav.bmp so I let it because I had no idea how the correct file for AST should be called.

Yes very Nice Work mate :) You take a lot of work from me , then I can concentrate on the sprites keep it up!

Here's a little taste about what is coming to you ^^
German Infantry!

image.php

Great work!
This will surely become a nice sprite pack :)

This looks real good. Like the helicopter sprite a lot. The lighting is a bit off. Sprites like the semi-mot. cavalry and the imp. med. tank have great lighting. It feels real 3D because the sides that are not directly lit are much darker. But with something like the advanced medium tank this is far less the case. Perhaps you could make shadows on the models themselves (not the shadows casting on the ground) more prominent. Also the light sources doesn't always come from the same side. I'd look better if was always coming from one side.

This should've been in the release of AOD really, like with FTG. These sprites make it look so much better than those normal ones.

Last edited:
The blue guy got a Panzerschreck. Maybe I'll change it , but in the first Version he'll be the '43 German Marine

Panzerschreck is fine but is there a reason for the guy to be blue?

Anyway I'm finished with the files for every country, from level 1 to 9, here goes the link:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JGIQFHL5

Just an advice though, don't unrar the whole archive in your sprites folder, there are several tens of thousands of files there. I classified all the files by level and country so just unpack those you need.

Of course if there is any problem or issue with those files contact me, I'll see what I can do.

What you've done in the time you've done it is amazing. Can't wait to load up. Many thanks.

Whoops, got a "temporarily unavailable" message. Will persevere. Okay, firing now. Much dancing in anticipation happening here.

Panzerschreck is fine but is there a reason for the guy to be blue?

Anyway I'm finished with the files for every country, from level 1 to 9, here goes the link:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JGIQFHL5

Just an advice though, don't unrar the whole archive in your sprites folder, there are several tens of thousands of files there. I classified all the files by level and country so just unpack those you need.

Of course if there is any problem or issue with those files contact me, I'll see what I can do.

You, sir are awesome!
This will save us valuable time!

Thank you very much! :)

MegaUpload sucks. Please upload via Filefront or something. No waiting, servers that are down, etc.

The File he uploaded contains only the Textfiles, where the Sprites are controlled...

The Sprites themselves are missing and it will take some time to adapt them :)