+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 40 FirstFirst ... 10 25 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast

Thread: (MOD) Rising Nations

for me, i have 4.1b and i did what you said.. but whenever the loading screen gets to "loading texts" it crashes...only for this mod. Why?

A Game of DwarvesCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    ImpireSemper FiSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold War
    StarvoidVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Even with the quickfix it didn't work for me. I made a new install directory that is unpatched specifically for mod compatibility problems like these.

Will there be a patch for HttT? My steam automatically updates itself, so I probably have the latest patch, and this mod seems rather interesting. I assume that is what is causing my game to crash on the loading stage on "creating texts"

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneMagickaVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

How install it on Steam EU3:Httt version?

Quote Originally Posted by Gleb Kolokolov View Post
    How install it on Steam EU3:Httt version?
    Open up Steam, at the top there is a bar saying Steam, View, Friends, Games, Help. Click on Games, then click add a non-steam game to my library, click browse and then find where your Steam folder is, it is probably in the program files. Click on Steam, steamapps, common and then click on your EU3 folder in there, and double click on the EU3.exe at the bottom of the folder.

When you add it, open up the new game that has appeared on the side-bar "EU3", it will open the launcher for the game, where you can select what mod you want to play.

Just so you know, they already made a 'Roman'-themed Europa Universalis Game. Called Europa Universalis Rome, so I don't think many people would download Latinia Universalis.

I could try to make this compatible with Divine Wind.

You will do a version for divine wind?

Quote Originally Posted by starwarsfan541 View Post
    I could try to make this compatible with Divine Wind.
    Well dont just stand there, try to do it!!!!

Help!?

I purchased EU3 Complete and HTTT a couple of months ago. I really like it, but after I saw this mod and all it's features I just couldnt settle down with the vanilla version. I really want to download it!

BUT. The problem is; I have the 4.1 version of HTTT, it must have just automatically downloaded itself at some point. This obviously means i cant play ur mod

My question is: Is there a way to perhaps, uninstall the 4.1 version, and replace it with the 4.0? Or will there be released a version compatible with 4.1 any time soon? If theres anything u can think of that may solve my problem, plz reply?

Thank you sooo much if u r able to help

EU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

I have just eu3 comeplete and i did IN vers but there are no flags shown at top left only on map (over towns units that stuff) also there are random streaks of white lines any way to help

HOI3: Their Finest HourMagickaEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderTeleglitch: Die More Edition

Attention to everyone wondering if the mod is going keep going!

The answer is yes. I spoke with Convictolitavis, and as of February 24th he was half finished with the DW version of RN.

Just sit tight and it'll get done, he hasn't abandoned us.

SengokuVictoria 2Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k club

Convictolitavis is updating it for DW. He said he was about 50% done on February 24th so by now he must logically be even closer to the finish. Sit tight.

And we're waiting and watching patiently. At least I am. The 1820-2010 (2011 now I figure) period addition always had a large appeal.

Maybe interesting for Convictolitavis: while the forum is very quiet, the name of this mod often pops up in discussion on 4chan's /v/ on EU3. More than any mod, actually (naturally accompanied with the regret that it's not DW compatible). Your mod has great appeal. A DW update would be grand.

European Confederal President Convictolitavis's Avatar
    Europa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

I did not forget this mod. I want to play it by myself. But until now I wasn't able to deleat a bug that stops the game when it is loading. It is a very tiny thing maybe but it destroys everything. I am working on it...

I can't work on it very often. My study and work keeps me too busy. I guess that I'll have a bit more time in May that I can hopefully use to make this mod working.

What a great looking mod. This should actually be an official expansion idea. I like these ideas much better than magna mundi(i'm sure the upcoming game will change my mind).I played that mod have not played this but I will be waiting for your next release to play it. Good luck and if you need any help with anything tedious or not let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianJim View Post
    What a great looking mod. This should actually be an official expansion idea. I like these ideas much better than magna mundi(i'm sure the upcoming game will change my mind).I played that mod have not played this but I will be waiting for your next release to play it. Good luck and if you need any help with anything tedious or not let me know.
    To be honest, I hated MM. RN is an awesome mod that I immensely enjoy playing due to the added content. Makes it much more fun.

I'm really happy to hear that Rising Nations is still being worked on, and will be compatible with DW one day

I used to play this mod all the time before I got DW, and I miss it a lot.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Europa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis500k club

Thank God RN is still being worked by the autor, I reinstalled IN more than once just to play it!
    I hope we'll see it soon.
    Blood And Fire NOT Fire And Blood! - A Game of Thrones AAR where Valyrians may not have such an easy time conquering Westeros! (Abandoned due to lack of interest)

The Lone Wolf - AGoT AAR (Finished!)

Thank you for continuing this project. I and many others thank you for it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 40 FirstFirst ... 10 25 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast