• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well I don't think we can say it is because you are being ganged on... seeing as how it is now a one-front war with one other person. :p

I do, however, happen to agree with you. The only way this can end is if one of us runs out of manpower, and I don't know that either of us will be dumb enough to continue battles that long. I really don't see an end to this war.

Well I don't think we can say it is because you are being ganged on... seeing as how it is now a one-front war with one other person. :p

This is very true. Which also reminds me of something else, level 10 forts. These are making it impossible for advances to be made which is why the nukes were used in the first place, from my understanding. Otherwise there really isn't any fronts as no one can move :p.

Freaking massive forts is exactly why nukes were used.

The funny thing is that France was only able to build such massive forts because of a leftover imbalance from the Vicky era...

I think...

Freaking massive forts is exactly why nukes were used.

The funny thing is that France was only able to build such massive forts because of a leftover imbalance from the Vicky era...

I think...

No that wouldn't have mattered with how quick they are to build in HOI. It allowed me to finish them quicker but from level 0 to level 10 only takes a year and a half (about) at our current tech.

I think all of you needed to attack me in those first couple years before I had enough troops to man them all and then things would have been different.

No that wouldn't have mattered with how quick they are to build in HOI. It allowed me to finish them quicker but from level 0 to level 10 only takes a year and a half (about) at our current tech.

I think all of you needed to attack me in those first couple years before I had enough troops to man them all and then things would have been different.
Wait.... what?

It takes me a year to build a single fort...

I think... I'd have to check...

Edit: 7,000th post! Woo!

Last edited:
As only Yoshi had expressed his opinion I was unsure whether we were done or not? No one showed tonight but I would still like to be certain that you guys are ready to consider the game done as I don't want it to end prematurely.

As only Yoshi had expressed his opinion I was unsure whether we were done or not? No one showed tonight but I would still like to be certain that you guys are ready to consider the game done as I don't want it to end prematurely.
Well I left town this morning and won't be back for another 10 or so days, so I sure hope it is done. :p

Crap, I am sorry guys. I have been out of town for the last 10 days and it wasnt scheduled. So, is the game done?? If it is, I would like to thank all of you for letting me play. You are all a good crew and I hope I can maybe see you guys in a game in the future.

Sorry I havent been here for a while.

Crap, I am sorry guys. I have been out of town for the last 10 days and it wasnt scheduled. So, is the game done?? If it is, I would like to thank all of you for letting me play. You are all a good crew and I hope I can maybe see you guys in a game in the future.

Sorry I havent been here for a while.

After talking with Kuipy on Friday we did decide to call it done. Sorry I forgot to post and make it official.

After talking with Kuipy on Friday we did decide to call it done. Sorry I forgot to post and make it official.

Please dont apologize to someone who was not very reliable lately. I do have to admit I was not enjoying HOI very much. I just dont think that game is my cup of tea.

Again, thanks for letting me join guys and I enjoyed the group. I wish you luck in the future.