Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Lets play 900 years (part 4)

Mushroom Korps Field Marshal OrangeYoshi's Avatar
    200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneIron CrossLegio
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Well I don't think we can say it is because you are being ganged on... seeing as how it is now a one-front war with one other person.

I do, however, happen to agree with you. The only way this can end is if one of us runs out of manpower, and I don't know that either of us will be dumb enough to continue battles that long. I really don't see an end to this war.
    On Ubik: "HE GETS TO BE SMUG AFTER CARVING THE FACE OF PERFECTION USING THE SPOON OF INSPIRATION UPON THE BUTTOCKS OF AN ANGEL"

────── OrangeYoshi's Newbie Sig Information Center: Help is just a click away... ──────
    EU3 Wiki lll Paradox Acronyms lll FAQ Forum lll General FAQ lll Siege FAQ lll Patrolling Guidelines
    No Time Limit Mod lll Quick Questions Quick Answers

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeYoshi View Post
    Well I don't think we can say it is because you are being ganged on... seeing as how it is now a one-front war with one other person.
    This is very true. Which also reminds me of something else, level 10 forts. These are making it impossible for advances to be made which is why the nukes were used in the first place, from my understanding. Otherwise there really isn't any fronts as no one can move .

Europa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Freaking massive forts is exactly why nukes were used.

The funny thing is that France was only able to build such massive forts because of a leftover imbalance from the Vicky era...

I think...
    On Ubik: "HE GETS TO BE SMUG AFTER CARVING THE FACE OF PERFECTION USING THE SPOON OF INSPIRATION UPON THE BUTTOCKS OF AN ANGEL"

────── OrangeYoshi's Newbie Sig Information Center: Help is just a click away... ──────
    EU3 Wiki lll Paradox Acronyms lll FAQ Forum lll General FAQ lll Siege FAQ lll Patrolling Guidelines

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeYoshi View Post
    Freaking massive forts is exactly why nukes were used.

The funny thing is that France was only able to build such massive forts because of a leftover imbalance from the Vicky era...

I think...
    No that wouldn't have mattered with how quick they are to build in HOI. It allowed me to finish them quicker but from level 0 to level 10 only takes a year and a half (about) at our current tech.

I think all of you needed to attack me in those first couple years before I had enough troops to man them all and then things would have been different.

Europa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmist View Post
    No that wouldn't have mattered with how quick they are to build in HOI. It allowed me to finish them quicker but from level 0 to level 10 only takes a year and a half (about) at our current tech.

I think all of you needed to attack me in those first couple years before I had enough troops to man them all and then things would have been different.
    Wait.... what?

It takes me a year to build a single fort...

I think... I'd have to check...

Edit: 7,000th post! Woo!
    Last edited by OrangeYoshi; 11-05-2010 at 22:02.

As only Yoshi had expressed his opinion I was unsure whether we were done or not? No one showed tonight but I would still like to be certain that you guys are ready to consider the game done as I don't want it to end prematurely.

Europa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    As only Yoshi had expressed his opinion I was unsure whether we were done or not? No one showed tonight but I would still like to be certain that you guys are ready to consider the game done as I don't want it to end prematurely.
    Well I left town this morning and won't be back for another 10 or so days, so I sure hope it is done.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome

Crap, I am sorry guys. I have been out of town for the last 10 days and it wasnt scheduled. So, is the game done?? If it is, I would like to thank all of you for letting me play. You are all a good crew and I hope I can maybe see you guys in a game in the future.

Sorry I havent been here for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Ccbasin View Post
    Crap, I am sorry guys. I have been out of town for the last 10 days and it wasnt scheduled. So, is the game done?? If it is, I would like to thank all of you for letting me play. You are all a good crew and I hope I can maybe see you guys in a game in the future.

Sorry I havent been here for a while.
    After talking with Kuipy on Friday we did decide to call it done. Sorry I forgot to post and make it official.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome

After talking with Kuipy on Friday we did decide to call it done. Sorry I forgot to post and make it official.
    Please dont apologize to someone who was not very reliable lately. I do have to admit I was not enjoying HOI very much. I just dont think that game is my cup of tea.

Again, thanks for letting me join guys and I enjoyed the group. I wish you luck in the future.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7