+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 5 20 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast

Thread: (MOD) Rising Nations

Quote Originally Posted by SAS View Post
    Can this be used with the 4.1b patch?
    Yes but the growth rate is at 5000% and inflation is at 1000 when you start, so it is broken.

Download Problems

Whenever I try to click on the link for the file at File-Upload, it crashes my browser. I don't know what to do, does anyone else have this problem?

I don't

Try using a different browser, I really don't know what to tell you

Dowloaded a different browser and it works fine. Thanks.

Is this mod in english?

Yes but the growth rate is at 5000% and inflation is at 1000 when you start, so it is broken.
    I've posted the same in the Sacrum Imperium Romanum mod subforum, but if you copy the defines.txt from the vanilla files and paste it over the mod's defines.txt, the problems go away. Not sure what that does to the mod though.

Helius later answered with

Quote Originally Posted by Helius
    A clean install of SRI (with the old version of SRI completely deleted!), used with H3T 4.1b, will not have this bug.
    So you may want to reinstall RN and update to 4.1b instead.

Does 1.3 have the HTTT map changes? Except the ones that would mess up modern borders like israel and africa.

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Iron CrossVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSword of the Stars
    Victoria 2Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordPride of Nations500k club
    EUIV: Call to arms eventEuropa Universalis IV

help mod 1.3 is not working for me i get to download it but when i unrar it it mess up and dosent work what should i do it says there is two corupt files in the mod.
    “When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist.”Archbishop Dom Helder Camera Brazil

European Confederal President Convictolitavis's Avatar
    Europa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Xwarq View Post
    Does 1.3 have the HTTT map changes? Except the ones that would mess up modern borders like israel and africa.
    No. There are no map changes overtaken from the last addon, because they don't make sense in this mod.

@Selvin_Kelbra:
    If you run Vista, try to unpack it at your desktop first and to move the files after it into the mod folder. In subfolders like those of EU3 could be stupid permission-problems with unpacking.

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Iron CrossVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSword of the Stars
    Victoria 2Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordPride of Nations500k club
    EUIV: Call to arms eventEuropa Universalis IV

i don't have vista but i try that any way

thanks
    “When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist.”Archbishop Dom Helder Camera Brazil

where do i install the mod?

i dont know where to install the mod can someone tell me where to install it

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis: Rome

Quote Originally Posted by Ruziun View Post
    i dont know where to install the mod can someone tell me where to install it
    just unzip the .rar file in your Paradox Interactive\Europa Universalis III\mod folder...

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Rome: Vae Victis500k club

Hey,

two points about Israel in the game:

A. in 2010 the Prime Minister is Binyamin Netanyhu.
    B. The President is only a trediational role, not a politcal one. Regardless, if you do use President, then it should be President, because it did have diffrent ones: (name, date of the start of caddanciy, date of end of..., Politcal Party he origenatied from)
    1 Chaim Weizmann 17 May 1948 9 November 1952 None
    2 Yitzhak Ben-Zvi 8 December 1952 23 April 1963 Mapai
    3 Zalman Shazar 21 May 1963 24 May 1973 Mapai
    4 Ephraim Katzir 24 May 1973 19 April 1978 Alignment
    5 Yitzhak Navon 19 April 1978 5 May 1983 Alignment
    6 Chaim Herzog 5 May 1983 13 May 1993 Alignment
    7 Ezer Weizman 13 May 1993 13 July 2000[3] Labor
    8 Moshe Katsav 1 August 2000 1 July 2007[4] Likud
    9 Shimon Peres 15 July 2007 Present Kadima

Europa Universalis IV

BUGFIX for 1.3 and older (hosted by File-Upload):
    http://www.file-upload.net/download-...lower.rar.html

->Just press "Download" to dowload the file. You may have to close a popup.
    ->Unpack the downloaded rar-file with WinRAR, UltimateZip or similiar to your desktop.
    ->Go to "common"-->"countries" of the mod. Replace the old countries-folder with the new one.

It deletes the bug that the AI is not using the best available units. So no napoleonic lancers in WW2 anymore.

From February 1 1982 to 30 September 1989 The Gambia should be a vassal of Senegal.

See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Senegambia
    Wants to write accents (ä, á, å, etc.) like it's natural? Have Windows? Click here.

“When we received Ribbentrop, of course he toasted Stalin and me—on the whole he was my best friend. (Molotov’s eyes twinkled) Stalin unexpectedly suggested, ‘Let’s drink to the new Anti-Cominternist—Stalin!’ He said this mocking and winked at me. He had made a joke to see Ribbentrop’s reaction. Ribbentrop rushed to phone Berlin and reported ecstatically to Hitler. Hitler replied, ‘My genius minister of foreign affairs!’ Hitler never understood Marxists.”
    (Vyacheslav Molotov, quoted in Molotov Remembers, p. 12.)

“Just don’t pick Americans, or the first century of your game will consist of ‘flatten neighbours. move slider towards westernization. wait for slider timeout. move slider. pray you get a suitable leader and that the first Europeans to show up can be reasoned with.’” - grommile
    “Seriously. I just wasted most of yesterday getting the Incas to the colonial period, and England came and basically ate me in one gulp.” - Mongoose87

Europa Universalis IV

Rising Nations - Mod v1.4

Mod version 1.4 for HttT 4.0 has been released! See RN main thread.

Warning: Old savegames could become unplayable. So keep the old mod version if you want to finish them.

New countries in version 1.4:
    MCD = "countries/Macedonia_ancient.txt"
    LST = "countries/Lesotho.txt"
    SWA = "countries/Swaziland.txt"
    MTZ = "countries/Metz.txt"
    RTB = "countries/Rothenburg.txt"
    MHS = "countries/Muehlhausen.txt"
    VRD = "countries/Verden.txt"
    EIC = "countries/Eichstaett.txt"
    PSS = "countries/Passau.txt"
    NRN = "countries/Nuernberg.txt"
    CAH = "countries/Cahokia.txt"

- 4 new unhistorical bookmarks (Israel, ancient Macedonia, Latvia, Nevers etc. available in 1399)
    - includes the NATO, the Warsaw Pact and the EU (decisions & events)
    - turkish nation decision
    - a few new flags, for example for Tibet and Hannover
    - bug fixes

200k clubCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDeus Vult
    East India CompanyEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron III
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSengokuSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisPride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

4.1b quickfix

first: RN 1.4 is made for H3T 4.0 as Convictolitavis say it every times!

but its possible to fix the most irritational bug playing RN with 4.1b: population grows with thousands of percents.

steps to fix that:
    - open eu3-Mainfolder/common/defines.txt and eu3-Mainfolder/mod/RISING-NATIONS 1.4/common/defines.txt with any texteditor.
    - scroll down to line 157. there you´ll find a new entry in the vanilla file.
    - copy the following new line from the vanilla-file onto the same place of the RN-file:
    Code:
    	1	#_CDEF_HEIR_DEATH_
    - save your RN-file.

after that, population grows with normal rates.
    EU4-MOD:
    HaREM: Heirs and Rulers Education Mod (English & German)

Deutsch statt Paradoxisch?
    -> Besseres Deutsch für EU IV: Community-Deutschkorrektur
    -> Besseres Deutsch für EUIII (inkl. Erweiterungen): Deutsch_0.4, Deutsch_IN_v3.00, Deutsch_HttT_v4.10 oder Deutsch_DW_v5.17
    -> Besseres Deutsch für EU:ROME und EU:R Vae Victis / ROME:Gold: EUR_deutsch_v1.1 oder EUR_deutsch_v2.34
    -> Besseres Deutsch für Victoria II: VIC2_DeutschKorrektur v0.16, AHD_DeutschKorrektur v2.05 und HoD_DeutschKorrektur v3.02
    -> Besseres Deutsch für Sengoku: Sengoku_DeutschKorrektur v0.30

Europa Universalis IV

Question Question to the players - distances

Question to all of you: Did you all need to clear the map cache of the RN mod v1.4 to correct the province distances? Or does that always just happen to few people.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

mod help

how do i, make the mod work ? where do i put it ?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 5 20 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast