• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm a bit wierd in that I rather like AARs that are different to the traditional 'how I conquered the world' so well done for reporting a disastrous outcome.

More importantly, well done for such a well written and enjoyable read. Looking forward to your next one.

Thanks to all of you. I'll write another at the earliest oppurtunity, though it probably won't be soon. School. :(
But thank you for your comments. :)

Heh, liked it. It was really well-written. I played Etruria once myself, in face it was the first time ever in EU:R i got an Imperium up. However my Etruria would have suffered the same fate as yours, but Epirus slaughtered Rome. I mean Seriously, Lucania, Campania, and the two provinces north of them were in Epirote hands. Rome had Roma and Ager Bruttias. That was it. I took over the other northern Italian provinces in a fast and simple war with Rome, its defeat at the Epirote hands had left it with an army of 8 units...... Again, one of my Freak of Nature games.

Thanks. :)

That does sound like a strange game. I've never played Imperium, because I can't get the beta patch to work. I'll have to wait until an official patch comes out and Imperium gets updated. :(