• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Can I contribute with something? ;)

You can be the new captain on this ship if you'd like!

But one thing I'd like to add for my own pleausure (and perhaps other as well) is to add backgroundpictures to the tech tree. It should be very transparent (so it doesn't take focus from the tech tree itself) but still add a more eyecandy to the game. And of course, in the same theme for all tabs because the worst thing I know in the world in non-uniformity so one style and one style only. :p

You can be the new captain on this ship if you'd like!

Don't you have any plans to further expand your mod? That would be sad since I like your mod very much. I'm asking out of curiosity because while checking the revolters for the E3 map I have seen more waving flags at once as otherwise in a complete game. There are some flags that need your help. ;) Especially the waving flags of Upper Volta, Central Africa, Ceylon, Chad and Ivory Coast show sometimes their light green background. As you already have improved the flags of several other nations you are the best to fix these flags. :)

Hey, I'm finally finished with my first own works. They are so small that a new thread it's necessary ..

My little package, contains flags for modding, when you copy them to your game folder, nothing will happen.

Austrofascist Flag ( Austrian flag with "Gruken"-Cross )

Byzantium around 1400

C Stander ( early Westerngerman zones )

Dagestan

Hamaz

Kashūf

Eastern Frisia

Styria

Tatarstan

Download: http://www.esnips.com/doc/469355a0-071c-4d67-9f35-6e908c1999e5/aod_flagpack_mk1

Of cause you are allowed to use this graphics in you mod.

/edit

This package, countains the "flag" animation to, not only the "Shield"'s.

/edit #2

Sorry there was something wrong ..

-

Russian Flag Pack

shield_1668ppav.png

flag_1668xp7g.png

1699–1858
shield_1699yq7l.png

flag_16997p82.png

1858–1883
shield_1858dr8n.png

flag_1858irpz.png

1914–1917
shield_19146sci.png

flag_19147qwn.png

1918–1937
shield_1918bor6.png

flag_1918otid.png

1954–1991
shield_1954bqr6.png

flag_1954gthi.png

1991–1993
shield_19910phw.png

flag_19919s8k.png

Download: http://www.esnips.com/doc/94f20de7-cc32-4d14-af85-c06231f0449c/aod_russian_flag_pack

-

Im generally open for requests ..

Last edited:
Uhm I can not get the main file for the MGM to download at all...

Well, you can find some of the things it had in my mod (the ones made by me, at least). Click on the link in my sig :)

...and, should you have any suggestions or comments, don't hesitate to leave one there!

You should try contacting Teutonburger. In the meantime, you can download the mod in my sig (which contains some of the improvements of the MGM plus many other things, like new icons and audio effects).