• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Nah its not dead just going into hibernation

Exactly! Id LOVE to continue my work but im juggling too many balls at once :blink: :blush: & cant do it alone. If you guys have time to help contribute and continue the development tree, by all means!
I'm also keeping an eye on that new announcement everyone is eyeing regarding further development from the BL-team. Theres an off chance that Nomonhan went in that direction to cut out repeat work IF this new project is Cold War related.. time will tell :eek:hmy:

Exactly! Id LOVE to continue my work but im juggling too many balls at once :blink: :blush: & cant do it alone. If you guys have time to help contribute and continue the development tree, by all means!
I'm also keeping an eye on that new announcement everyone is eyeing regarding further development from the BL-team. Theres an off chance that Nomonhan went in that direction to cut out repeat work IF this new project is Cold War related.. time will tell :eek:hmy:
-Nomonhan will come back,I know it,It's happened before,He absence nearly 1 year then comeback after Christmas.

& re West/Nazi German aircraft models: theres a few, & as everybody has an opinion re aircraft tree ill just throw them up here for ppl to think about. :eek:
Heinkel-11
he011ble.gif
heinkel.jpg

Heinkel-31
he031.gif
heinkelhe031florett.jpg

NKF
nkf.jpg

Panavia-100/MRCA
image024lj.jpg
panavia100.jpg

Panavia-190 Spitwulf
panavia190spitwulf.gif
s1p3hn.jpg

Panavia Tornado 2000
stealthtornado2000.jpg

VAK191
vak191mk2.jpg

VJ-101D
vj101d.jpg
vj101d1.jpg

TDEFS
tdefs.jpg

Northrop Dornier ND-102a
nd102.jpg

:wacko::rolleyes::D

A bit fascinated by that this post have some pictures that are unique on the internet. I was myself directed to it when I was going to do some research on poist war German aviation activity.

Do you have more pictures or more info? Looking for pictures in profile view, especially the Heinkel 011

Of all the mods, this one seems to have the most promise. I remember playing this and hoping for more surrender events as it seemed so tough to get countries to surrender.

Is there a scenario that starts pre-WW2 that lasts until 1964 or beyond?

Last edited:
Hello guys
Sorry for my long absence. Due to other commitments, I'll be unable to devote much time to this mod. I was prompted to return by the megaupload seizure, since it is one of the sites I've used to host the mod's files.

I've moved the files previously hosted on megaupload to depositfiles. All links in my signature should now work.

Has anyone come up with Bay of Pigs and Cuban missile crisis events? You could get WW3 out of the latter.

It is likely that I'll not be able to logon more than about once a week. Would recommend concentrating on major and theatre nations.

Last edited:
A bit fascinated by that this post have some pictures that are unique on the internet. I was myself directed to it when I was going to do some research on poist war German aviation activity.

Do you have more pictures or more info? Looking for pictures in profile view, especially the Heinkel 011

try searching through the Secret Projects Forum for starters. Gathered plenty of data there.
http://www.secretprojects.co.uk/forum/index.php

Outside of that I dont remember side shots of Heinkel-011 but some from shots did exist, ill look for more np

Here is the required post with side shots of He-011 & He-021/31 Florett
http://www.secretprojects.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,1122.0/all.html (subscribe to see images)

Last edited:
Well this time I do mean it. There really are more important things going on in my life. So any contribution I make will be minimal. Since nobody has mentioned it, will work on Cuban Missile Crisis events. It's an interest of mine anyway.

Well this time I do mean it. There really are more important things going on in my life. So any contribution I make will be minimal. Since nobody has mentioned it, will work on Cuban Missile Crisis events. It's an interest of mine anyway.

Keep abreast that I did release 18.5 interm mod in your absence. It features mostly the tech tree we didnt manage to release prior to your absence as well as revised landing ship technologies. You can find a link to it in my signature.

Below link also features the full Soviet(Russian) unit illustrations for all units and all brigades. Fully matched to model graphics, no model file but if asked for I could provide one. Figured youd like to take a look at it prior to further work ;)
http://www.mediafire.com/?tqb5246ae697ysk

What is the most AOD version that this mod can be used with. I have loaded 1.06beta 3 and now get weired industrual numbers and other items.

You probably need the fixed misc.txt file. It's here

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?462311-Cold-War-Extension-for-AoD/page50

in message #999. Just copy it and create a new txt-file called misc.txt and paste the text and save. BTW rename and keep the original misc.txt file in case something goes wrong.

What is the most AOD version that this mod can be used with. I have loaded 1.06beta 3 and now get weired industrual numbers and other items.

I just remembered that this is still here. It's a compatibility fix I made for CWE V0.185 and AoD v1.07. So if you are using these versions then you may want to try this. It should also fix some other missing info texts.

Attachments

• CWE .185 for AoD 1.07.zip
    2,5 MB · Views: 275
I just remembered that this is still here. It's a compatibility fix I made for CWE V0.185 and AoD v1.07. So if you are using these versions then you may want to try this. It should also fix some other missing info texts.

Wow, great work Julle! Too bad we can not devote more time to this, god knows that if this was my paid job this baby would be a standalone game by now :) :eek:o

I like this Mod the most as it seems the only one dedicated to transitioning from WW2 to the present day. I'd like to know if this mod is compatible with Tripartite Pact. Also, in my copy, almost all the data on the units, while displaying values, read as 'unknown string' instead of say, speed , fuel consumption, or maximum range. Anyone have a solution for that?

I like this Mod the most as it seems the only one dedicated to transitioning from WW2 to the present day. I'd like to know if this mod is compatible with Tripartite Pact. Also, in my copy, almost all the data on the units, while displaying values, read as 'unknown string' instead of say, speed , fuel consumption, or maximum range. Anyone have a solution for that?

Try this for the unknown strings. Please read the instructions in the readme-file because it's a bit tricky.

Attachments

• CWE .185 for AoD 1.07.zip
    2,5 MB · Views: 177
I realize this is probably an outdated request, but here goes anyway. I'm interested in playing the main campaign with Germany as a communist nation. At the prompt on the first day of the main scenario, one has the option of playing Germany as such, but it then suggests that you close and load the mod "Red Barons." But I do not see this option anywhere, and my searches in the forum have largely come up empty-handed. Any chance this still exists?

While I'm at it (I'm usually a silent forum lurker), great mod!