• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
That's how the pdf example you posted in the graphic thread has it. :p And the funny thing is, it isn't. It's a visual-thingie that makes you think the space is too big, but actually it's the same as with the rest. Check it yourself.
Haha, I checked and you're right. Took my words back then.
Fine then. After 2-3 weeks of indulging ourselves in Vicky II we will go back to working on the mod?
I hope yes, if only I have both Internet access and VicII... :)
Oh, and by looking at the last pages I don't think we've decided on the US flag. It should be this one.

us22.png
I like it. Oh nevermind, I made it.

Yep, 3 weeks without internet thanks to the semi public French telecom system :)

Okay let's do that for the delay ;)

And for the flag I do agree this one is real great

Hey guys,

Well I am really sorry but I won't be able to continue to work on this mod for a quite long time.

I entered in early september one of the greatest French Business Schools, and I'm working very, very hard. I don't have time left to play even a little, so don't even mention modding...

I am very sorry for that as I really wanted to finish it. But for the coming months, it is clearly impossible to continue tue work on it.

If anyone wish to work on it and continue it, there is no problem at all. Please just keep me informed.

At least I hope you guys still have great time playing what has been done until the last update.

To end on a "nicer" note, here is a little song interesting because when you play this scenario you are able to change the "IF" of the title into a "Since" ! And that is really nice isn't it ? ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnhKpdgHSO8

Noooooo! :(

I was so happy when I saw this in the subscriptions, and it turns out it's the end?! I wish we could continue, but from what I know only me and Vax are actively interested in the project. And we're more in the GFX & Helping department. Damn...

Well, good luck in your new school.

Too bad then. One more good project died. *sob*

Good luck in your new school though. If it's one of the greatest, you sure must be very proud of yourself. :)
I wish you success!

Noooooo! :(

I was so happy when I saw this in the subscriptions, and it turns out it's the end?! I wish we could continue, but from what I know only me and Vax are actively interested in the project. And we're more in the GFX & Helping department. Damn...

Well, good luck in your new school.

Well not really the end !!! come on !! there is a pretty nice version available to play don't you think ? ;) I bet everyone interested in this period can clearly have a good time playing this mod right now, even not finished ;) (at least I hope so)

Anyway, thanks for the good wishes ;)

Too bad then. One more good project died. *sob*

Good luck in your new school though. If it's one of the greatest, you sure must be very proud of yourself. :)
I wish you success!

And lol once again please don't see it as a "death" :) the mod is still playable even if it needs more work. Lots of people tested it and I never had a bad opinion on it so... Don't hesitate to still have fun with it ;)

I also had a GREAT time working on it during those 8 months and you two guys helped me a lot to keep working on it. I'm sorry I don't have more time to wontinue because I kind of miss it but I clearly am out of free time right now. And it's espcially sad because in the last two months I read a few good books on the Confederation and I wish I could put some things I learned into the mod.

And yes I am proud lol it would be a lie to not admit it ;) I love what I'm doing but I clearly miss studying history. But when I'm done I'll have time to do it ;)

Anyway, once again thanks for your support guys ;) I clearly appreciated it !!!

Hey everyone, I have some GREAT news about this mod !

Yes, indeed you just saw a news on this thread ! And why so ? You guys won't be desapointed !

FRVP, the amazing creator of the mods Viet-nam wars and Afghan wars, sent me an e-mail a few months ago to ask my permission to use the work already done.

Well I am now happy to announce to you that his work his done and the final version of the mod (his version named American Civil War) has just been released today ! Isn't amazing ?

Old features of the mod "North American Wars of the XIXth century" are all around for those of you who tested it, but lots of new features which add an all new flavor (and completed the game) are now here.

You can find all the informations and the download link here : http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?557290-VIET-AFGHAN-3-with-the-American-Civil-War and I hope you guys will enjoy this even more than you enjoyed the WIP "North American wars of the XIXth Century".