• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Susana

COO Paradox Interactive
43 Badges
Aug 18, 2004
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • 200k Club
  • 500k Club
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Hearts of Iron: The Card Game
  • Rise of Prussia
  • Paradox Order
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Achtung Panzer
  • Victoria 2
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Field Marshal
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Tyranny: Gold Edition
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Commander: Conquest of the Americas
  • Deus Vult
  • Diplomacy
  • East India Company
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Galactic Assault
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron Anthology
  • The Kings Crusade
  • Magicka
  • Majesty 2
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis: Rome
  • Rome Gold
  • Sengoku
  • Sword of the Stars II
  • Supreme Ruler 2020
1. Does Warband require the original Mount & Blade to play?

No - Mount & Blade: Warband is the multiplayer sequel to Mount & Blade and does not require the first game to play.

2. When will the game be available?

The game is releasing in the US and on digital download on March 30. The UK release is scheduled for April 2. The French and German localized release will follow later in April.

3. Why can't I access the Warband support forum on the Paradox forum?

Mount & Blade: Warband has not been released yet. If you are currently playing a BETA version, you should post any support or feedback there. As soon as the game is released we will open up the support forum here as well.

4. Will I be able to register my copy of Warband to receive a forum icon on the Paradox forums?
For this product there are a lot of different versions out there and it would seem no one solution will work as different retailers treat codes and activation separately. What we can do is make sure this forum is completely open so you can post and see all threads, but we can't guarantee that you will be able to register you code here. Very sorry about that but the forum code should have zero implications on your ability to play the game. What you will be missing out on is the small icon under your avatar.

Last edited:
I preordered before going to work 3 hours ago. Noticed the download button and a serial key, went ahead to download and install and everything went smooth.

I do own the first game but if gamersgate gives you a serial only if the first game is on your my games list I cannot say. It did not ask me for my first game serial as in the mp beta, that much I can say.

Preorder sticky says "Gamers who pre-order Mount & Blade: Warband will gain immediate access to the single and multiplayer beta.", doesn't mention you have to own the first game.

Last edited:
Steam Manual?

Q: When do we get a Warband manual for Steam purchased games?

Q: When do we get a Warband manual for Steam purchased games?

What did Steam answer when you emailed them?

(You should try that first. If they won't help you, come back here and Paradox will sort out their mess. But give Steam a chance first ;))

How do I get the registration number for Warband. The activation number on the manual has too many characters for the number of boxes available.

Paradox is going to solve this problem after the eastern break. Have some patience. I want to register my M&B Warband, too. ;)

How do I get the registration number for Warband. The activation number on the manual has too many characters for the number of boxes available.

If you look at the registration page, you can still enter your key. You can fit in all digits but the very last one, so just skip that. The registration should work.

I'm sorry it has to be this clumsy solution for now.

I bought my Version from Steam some minutes ago but cannot register my both keys from warband and with fire&sword. Can you help me to solve this Problem?

Apparently, you can't redeem your With Fire And Sword keys on Paradox Forums currently. For its discussion see http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?533966-With-and-Fire-and-Sword-on-Steam

As for Warband, you should add xxxxx at the end of your keys. Or something similar I can't recall exactly. Search the forums it was here somewhere

Not even with XXXX-XXXX at the end?

Sad. :(

Latest news have the key delivery problem threatening to be permanent. Taleworlds would also have to devote some time to fixing it, and since the only use would be pretty icons on another forum it is likely to be low priority for their staffs time.