+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Mount & Blade: Warband FAQ

High Priestess of Paradox Susana's Avatar
    200k clubAchtung PanzerHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultDiplomacyDungeonlandEast India Company
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindGalactic AssaultHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    ImpireThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty 2EU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Europa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars II
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses

Mount & Blade: Warband FAQ

1. Does Warband require the original Mount & Blade to play?

No - Mount & Blade: Warband is the multiplayer sequel to Mount & Blade and does not require the first game to play.

2. When will the game be available?

The game is releasing in the US and on digital download on March 30. The UK release is scheduled for April 2. The French and German localized release will follow later in April.

3. Why can't I access the Warband support forum on the Paradox forum?

Mount & Blade: Warband has not been released yet. If you are currently playing a BETA version, you should post any support or feedback there. As soon as the game is released we will open up the support forum here as well.

4. Will I be able to register my copy of Warband to receive a forum icon on the Paradox forums?
    For this product there are a lot of different versions out there and it would seem no one solution will work as different retailers treat codes and activation separately. What we can do is make sure this forum is completely open so you can post and see all threads, but we can't guarantee that you will be able to register you code here. Very sorry about that but the forum code should have zero implications on your ability to play the game. What you will be missing out on is the small icon under your avatar.
    Last edited by Susana; 15-02-2010 at 15:50.

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Deus VultDiplomacyEast India CompanyEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: Chronicles
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineLead and GoldLegioThe Kings CrusadeLost Empire - Immortals
    MagickaMajesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPirates of Black CoveVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesPride of Nations
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k club

Not sure if I'm supposed to post here or not, but:
    Will we be able to register our serial here on Paradox Forums?

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLead and GoldLeviathan: WarshipsMagicka
    March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

One more question. If we pre-order from Gamersgate, can we have access to the beta, or only those with the original game's serial have access?

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis: RomeSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2

I preordered before going to work 3 hours ago. Noticed the download button and a serial key, went ahead to download and install and everything went smooth.

I do own the first game but if gamersgate gives you a serial only if the first game is on your my games list I cannot say. It did not ask me for my first game serial as in the mp beta, that much I can say.

Preorder sticky says "Gamers who pre-order Mount & Blade: Warband will gain immediate access to the single and multiplayer beta.", doesn't mention you have to own the first game.
    Last edited by OndGud; 23-03-2010 at 23:27.

A bunny with a hat Moderator Nikolai II's Avatar
    200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDeus VultEast India Company Collection
    Divine WindFor The GloryGalactic AssaultHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossLost Empire - ImmortalsEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldRome: Vae Victis
    Hoi 2 Beta500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

As I understand it any serial works for the multiplayer beta, but a Warband serial is needed for singleplayer beta.
    FSM! I am convinced. Are you?
    IPU! I have faith. Do you?

GENERATION 33: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

HoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneNaval War: Arctic Circle
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Steam Manual?

Q: When do we get a Warband manual for Steam purchased games?

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDeus VultEast India Company Collection
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossLost Empire - ImmortalsEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldRome: Vae Victis

Quote Originally Posted by Nats View Post
    Q: When do we get a Warband manual for Steam purchased games?
    What did Steam answer when you emailed them?

(You should try that first. If they won't help you, come back here and Paradox will sort out their mess. But give Steam a chance first )

GENERATION 33: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Officer without Portfolio stuartdm's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband

How do I get the registration number for Warband. The activation number on the manual has too many characters for the number of boxes available.

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisCK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Paradox is going to solve this problem after the eastern break. Have some patience. I want to register my M&B Warband, too.
    A question by a forum user during the 200k event: "With 200,000 accounts, you must have a fair amount of data to mine. What was the most surprising thing you learned about us, the forumites?" - Johan's answer: "That if someone has not registered a game, he's extremely likely to not have bought it."

Crusader Kings IIHearts of Iron IIIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: Warband
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Great, fantastic.
    0Finland0
    0Finland0
    0Finland0

Producer Paradox Dev Team Kallocain's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stuartdm View Post
    How do I get the registration number for Warband. The activation number on the manual has too many characters for the number of boxes available.
    If you look at the registration page, you can still enter your key. You can fit in all digits but the very last one, so just skip that. The registration should work.

I'm sorry it has to be this clumsy solution for now.

After reading the manual, I stumbled upon the wiki which filled in a lot of gaps and provided a wealth of useful information.

Sergeant
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Semper FiSengoku

Is it possible for people with the steam version supplied version of the game to play with people who own the dvd-rom? (Assuming patches are the same.)

200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings II
    DungeonlandEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLeviathan: WarshipsMagicka
    Majesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    War of the Vikings

I bought my Version from Steam some minutes ago but cannot register my both keys from warband and with fire&sword. Can you help me to solve this Problem?

Arsenal of DemocracyCities in Motion 2Darkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSword of the StarsRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordRise of Prussia500k club

Quote Originally Posted by D3v1l89 View Post
    I bought my Version from Steam some minutes ago but cannot register my both keys from warband and with fire&sword. Can you help me to solve this Problem?
    Apparently, you can't redeem your With Fire And Sword keys on Paradox Forums currently. For its discussion see http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...Sword-on-Steam

As for Warband, you should add xxxxx at the end of your keys. Or something similar I can't recall exactly. Search the forums it was here somewhere
    "Where some states have an army, the Prussian Army has a state!"

- Voltaire

200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings II
    DungeonlandEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLeviathan: WarshipsMagicka
    Majesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    War of the Vikings

Thx fpr the Info, but Warband key doesn't work added the xxxx add the end but still not apply.

Not even with XXXX-XXXX at the end?

Sad.

Latest news have the key delivery problem threatening to be permanent. Taleworlds would also have to devote some time to fixing it, and since the only use would be pretty icons on another forum it is likely to be low priority for their staffs time.

I can't register either warband or wfas keys D:

edit: bought on steam today http://store.steampowered.com/news/7776/

Penumbra - Black PlagueMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

I really needed them, thanks, anyway i can't register M&B keys, or Napoleonic xD
    Yay!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast