• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snootch

Highest Godhman
53 Badges
Dec 20, 2009
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Victoria 2
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • 500k Club
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings Complete
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Shadowrun: Hong Kong
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • For the Motherland
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • March of the Eagles
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III Collection
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Semper Fi
  • Rome Gold
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
I tried asking a technical support question here. All I got back were rude comments and unhelpful information. I re-read what I wrote, and I can't imagine how anybody could have misunderstood what I wrote. I also found the thread closed, perhaps by a moderator. (Whose only remark was that I have to register my game and ask this question in another forum "where it belongs.")

That is the last straw, people. I hereby denounce Paradox. You people are worthless, your games are buggy and not thoroughly fleshed out, and this online website is as much a problem as your general "support" culture. Paradox is a worthless organization, and seemingly also everything they touch.

Maybe start working in the fast food industry where no one cares if you do a crappy job or not.

Frickin' ridiculous. You just lost a customer.

I tried asking a technical support question here. All I got back were rude comments and unhelpful information. I re-read what I wrote, and I can't imagine how anybody could have misunderstood what I wrote. I also found the thread closed, perhaps by a moderator. (Whose only remark was that I have to register my game and ask this question in another forum "where it belongs.")

That is the last straw, people. I hereby denounce Paradox. You people are worthless, your games are buggy and not thoroughly fleshed out, and this online website is as much a problem as your general "support" culture. Paradox is a worthless organization, and seemingly also everything they touch.

Maybe start working in the fast food industry where no one cares if you do a crappy job or not.

Frickin' ridiculous. You just lost a customer.

this is not the tech forum for the game, just the general discussion forum..
Register your game (to prove its legal) then you will have access to the tech forums and be able to get help with any problems you have

Until then, lol gl

What Hoplite said. Pay for your game. If you had, you wouldn't have reacted like this to such a simple DRM policy.

EDIT: And Snooch, there is a set of rules concerning apropriate behaviour on this site.

Nothing but jerks at Paradox. I was looking for mods today on this website, but I am just going to try and cancel my account here now. Think what you want, jerks. You don't seem to know how to keep customers. Bye.

I want people in the fast food industry to do a good job. :)

I checked the thread in question. Except perhaps the first post, all were polite and helpful.

And please answer the following question: Do you think no DRM except the requirement to register your game, which takes ca 10 sec, is over the top?

Nothing but jerks at Paradox. I was looking for mods today on this website, but I am just going to try and cancel my account here now. Think what you want, jerks. You don't seem to know how to keep customers. Bye.

Yes... Everyone here works at Paradox. Of course. We all work for Paradox support department. We are a couple of thousand here at work. And we are always rude and never answers questions from anyone...

Or perhaps we are just people like you, but unlike you we actually are in possesion of someting called a brain. A brain could among other things be used to understand that tech support questions belongs in the tech support forum. Quite logical right? No wait.. I forgot the brain part.. But anyway. This tech support forum could be accessed by registering your copy of the game. It's as simple as that. Understand?

1168834-calm_down_bro_super.jpg

If you register your game, you will get access to the tech support subforum, where tech support questions belong.

You have to register to get support. If you don't have a key, you can get one if you buy the game. The games are super cheap, and you can always wait for them to go on sale.

If you register your game, and are more polite, maybe you'll get a reasonable answer.

dear snootch. acting out in no doubt hormone driven rage will not solve your problem. instead, do what many people, including on your other thread, have said, register your game, then go to tech support forum.
other than that, as they say back in scotland, bugger off lassie.

I cannot fathom why people are so opposed to registering their games here. It's easy. It takes two minutes with a slow connection. The customer loses absolutely nothing, and Paradox has some measure of control over their game (though admittedly not much).

And why are you so mad? This is not tech support. This never was tech support. Heck, every day there are a couple of threads that are closed/moved because this isn't tech support. And besides, you did get helpful advice, even if it was people telling you that your initial guess as to the source of your problems was wrong.

... Rant against paradox ...

Okay enough is enough, pick on me all you want, but when you go defaming fast food workers, I have to draw the line.
I for one value the wonderful staff of fast food restaurants.

Status
Not open for further replies.