• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It seems you fellows got this one well in hand. Carry on.

Sorry for my inactivity guys, I just got on the computer
Vote marty99
Until if and when I can get caught up

Cmon baddies! I have everything you need!

Just give me all your names and I will give you everything you have ever wanted in your entire lives! I swear it!

I am not acting smug. I am smug.

This is true. Was there ever a time when AOK was not smug? A noob AOK? Oh, the horror!

Deadline

AOK. 11 (16) - Muttoneer, Yakman, Kriszo, Syber_sid v2.0, snoopdogg, Nautilu v2.0, jonti-h, Snow White, randakar, Trespoe, Raczynski, the_hdk v2.0, von Loch Ness, Xarkan, antracer, THE_SPLIT
muttoneer (2) - Jopi, Slinky
marty99 - marty99

Not Voted: Cymsdale(Excused from Duty)

well... i might have messed up.

the GM in his infinite wisdom has just informed me that the major can indeed see Cultists.

as such... well... sorry AOK.11

well... i might have messed up.

the GM in his infinite wisdom has just informed me that the major can indeed see Cultists.

as such... well... sorry AOK.11

Speak not Yakman. It will all work out. I made the best of it.

Lesson learned. Check with the GM first.

Speak not Yakman. It will all work out. I made the best of it.

Lesson learned. Check with the GM first.
or maybe the GM should post the rules properly.

Yakman phailed again?

Day 9
Another day without a full blown Russian attack falling upon your positions. Yet despite this, Private Eleven openly declared he did not feel that the war could be won. This statement outraged many of the division, and they called out for his execution.

But before he could be lynched, Sargeant Nautilu rushed through the crowd and fired his pistol into the air
"How dare you try to kill this man without proper authorisation! He has done nothing wrong!" whereupon he promptly fired two shots into the chest of Corporal Muttoneer, who was holding Eleven at gunpoint.

This greatly angered the soldiers, and they turned their anger on the Sargeant; before this could turn ugly however, Important documents were found on Muttoneer. He was not authorised to carry them, so they must have been stolen, for a diabolical cause.....

Night 9
You enjoy a good night's sleep, only to awaken to find Yakman shot neatly through the head where he slept, with a faint look of surprise upon his face.

Nautilu Leader Lynches Muttoneer the Intelligence Gatherer(Cultist) of the Soviet 50th Army
Yakman the German Soldier with an Old Comrade was killed by the enemy.